Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
A crisp sandwich for her lunch!!! Does she know how the teachers will gossip about her. She really is a terrible mother. It's freezing here in Scotland today. Mine had a fry up and are off to school with flasks of homemade soup and crusty bread! And they get a hot school lunch! She does less than the bare minimum

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
A crisp sandwich for her lunch!!! Does she know how the teachers will gossip about her. She really is a terrible mother. It's freezing here in Scotland today. Mine had a fry up and are off to school with flasks of homemade soup and crusty bread! And they get a hot school lunch! She does less than the bare minimum
Mine has breakfast at school as they do bacon rolls and he loves them. He’ll have a school dinner (and has back up packed lunch) & is coming home to a roast chicken dinner tonight. It’s not freezing but it’s chilly here & a decent home cooked meal is an absolute must. Slow cookers come back out as well so it’s definitely colder than it’s been!

If I sent my kid into school with that, the school would be ring me and ask if they need to give him a proper dinner. It’s disgusting what she sends her kid to school with

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Mine has breakfast at school as they do bacon rolls and he loves them. He’ll have a school dinner (and has back up packed lunch) & is coming home to a roast chicken dinner tonight. It’s not freezing but it’s chilly here & a decent home cooked meal is an absolute must. Slow cookers come back out as well so it’s definitely colder than it’s been!

If I sent my kid into school with that, the school would be ring me and ask if they need to give him a proper dinner. It’s disgusting what she sends her kid to school with
There was not enough food in that lunchbox for a growing 10 year old!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’ll be dish up dinner whilst she’s promoting another product cos she knows DUDs get way more views than her ads so she’s conning the huns it’s a dud when she’s just flogging something
She’s done that a few times lately hasn’t she. It’ll be an ITV AD cos her usual AD’s get such low engagement so she’ll want them to have higher engagement to keep working with them.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
£330 for the Botox and £200 for the fish spunk… MORE money than sense & it’s making her looking more haggard. She might aswell go get a face lift
Jesus she just drops hundreds of pounds daily. She’s gotta be in debt, no way can her Dad and TT sustain her level of spending. And it’s a waste of £500 as she never looks any better, just ends up with a bigger dent 🤣

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Wow she is just something else, why don’t you use that money shameless and get some ingredients in and make some decent home cooked meals for your “pre teen” daughter she’s is really a pathetic sad sack, not a maternal bone in her body, my son has a packed lunch and even if he doesn’t finish it all off he’ll come home and eat the rest and eat whatever I make him at home after school and my daughter has a hot meal at school as she loves them, they love their fruits and veggies and family members have said themselves these kids are from some of the kids we’ve met that love their fruits and veggies and they don’t just have carrots and cucumbers🤣 and they choose water over juice😂 x

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Last night she was only on 698.7k followers and over night it’s gone up to 699k 🫠 so obvious she buys followers!
Remember she sat on around 290k for ages and then I think she wanted to get back at Vav who had been badmouthing her with Roma

So she was buying followers and likes till she got over 500k!

Then has used drama and clapbacks to boost engagement