Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Remember she sat on around 290k for ages and then I think she wanted to get back at Vav who had been badmouthing her with Roma

So she was buying followers and likes till she got over 500k!

Then has used drama and clapbacks to boost engagement
I’ve just checked her fake followers, roughly around 150k are fake! IMG_7832.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t understand as a mother how she’s not completely ashamed at what she feeds that kid.

She admitted she doesn’t really eat breakfast but if she does it’s never healthy, the pack lunches leave a lot to be desired. Tea is take out at the very least 3 times weekly, most often more. Then when it’s not takeaway it’s just processed beige stuff banged on a plate with some token cucumber. She doesn’t even give her the steamed veg anymore.

Then snacks you’ve the amount of sugary junk food she is gifted or buys in, it’s a shockingly bad amount. It’s always H’s fave sweets, biscuits or choc etc so it’s clearly bought for her. All the fizzy pop she drinks. She can’t say we don’t see what she eats as she shows it all, it’s all there on her own videos from DUD’s, to hauls and to the videos showing an abundance of sweet and chocolate wrappers all over the bedroom floor.

All that salt, sugar and processed stuff is so bad for that kids health, it’s so sad that her own mother cannot be arsed to feed her a more nutritionally balanced diet that’s vital to children for lots of reasons including growth, immune system, development, concentration at school etc. Not to mention the teeth, hair and bones. It’s utterly diabolical and she should hang her head in shame.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
How to make a birthday all about YOU
Oh look at me being able to afford this
Bore off you little weasel of a woman.
There is no way that H needs woman’s pyjamas I’m not buying it, she’s not tall or chubby poor kid looks like the cleaner sweeping the floor with her trousers.
“Not going to show her main presents” the kid clearly got a iPhone to compete with Ralph cause can’t have you looking like the poor relative can we? Seeing as daddy has money.
I think the "mains" aka spoilt b presents were Airpods and Lego. That HP lego is £60+ and fits the size/shape of that box. Why be all cloak and dagger when you don't usually have an issue parading ridiculous spending. If she didn't think it was excessive or ridiculous she'd show it. What happened to the matching dressing gown to the oodie too? Cz she bought both and showed them ages ago when she got them pathetic coffee slippers.

The hello pumpkin top isn't pjs either 😂 it's a jumper from Next 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_122158_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_122158_Instagram.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 42
Mar 9, 2024
I think the "mains" aka spoilt b presents were Airpods and Lego. That HP lego is £60+ and fits the size/shape of that box. Why be all cloak and dagger when you don't usually have an issue parading ridiculous spending. If she didn't think it was excessive or ridiculous she'd show it. What happened to the matching dressing gown to the oodie too? Cz she bought both and showed them ages ago when she got them pathetic coffee slippers.

The hello pumpkin top isn't pjs either 😂 it's a jumper from Next 😂😂
She does it all the time - as soon as stuff is in the shops she starts buying to put away and obviously forgets or the cats piss on them - she does the stupid pack the stockings and Xmas eve boxes with me every year and she forgets she’s shown already mountains of stuff in October/ November that never make it in! The other thing that totally blows my mind is that an 11 year old boy is full of joy to see his box/ stocking has the same as a 10 year old girl! Bloody squish toys and build a bear for an 11 year old boy is not the one is it? And while I’m at it - how embarrassing for an 11 year old boy to have to wear red velvet pjs and slippers to match the coven of cackling witches in bloody public on the polar express train! Like that is cruel if you ask me !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She does it all the time - as soon as stuff is in the shops she starts buying to put away and obviously forgets or the cats piss on them - she does the stupid pack the stockings and Xmas eve boxes with me every year and she forgets she’s shown already mountains of stuff in October/ November that never make it in! The other thing that totally blows my mind is that an 11 year old boy is full of joy to see his box/ stocking has the same as a 10 year old girl! Bloody squish toys and build a bear for an 11 year old boy is not the one is it? And while I’m at it - how embarrassing for an 11 year old boy to have to wear red velvet pjs and slippers to match the coven of cackling witches in bloody public on the polar express train! Like that is cruel if you ask me !
Who's the 11yr old boy? Ralph? He's younger than H isn't he? Think he's 8 maybe 9

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Think Ralph is 8. But I agree with you with the soft toys that she buys the both of them.

As for the PREteen wanting a build-a-bear 🙄🙈 and Lego 😬
Child size clothing from M&S
BUT…. Small ladies sized PYj’s. 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not her "mains" 🙄 do off!! 🙄😫

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926_133847_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_133847_TikTok.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240926_133809_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_133809_TikTok.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240926_134033_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926_134033_Samsung Internet.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 41
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Think Ralph is 8. But I agree with you with the soft toys that she buys the both of them.

As for the PREteen wanting a build-a-bear 🙄🙈 and Lego 😬
Child size clothing from M&S
BUT…. Small ladies sized PYj’s. 😂
It's fing ridiculous you can tell a million miles away they don't have the same interests. She gets on my fing tits with the stockings and Christmas boxes it's all just wayyyy ott like oooh look what I did. Same with the pumpkin jumpers and polar express jarmeez... if I spent that much on my whole family pjs they'd call me a thick t and tell me to take them back. She just loves to show off. Exactly why Charlie went with a load of hand me downs the other day cz she knew there was do all wrong with any of it