Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Get b12 checked too lovely sorry to jump on not being nosey but I was same and needed b12 injections symptoms are similar xx
I never ever go to the docs so I’m a bit green - do you have to ask or do they just test everything? I’m on HRT but honestly I’ve no energy and I feel like I’m bloody creaking - my job is quite physical with a lot of running round and driving but my knees and ankles have been ridiculous this past few weeks - I work full time around childcare for the grandkids so I’ve been making excuses and blaming it on being busy - but my daughter and bloke are on me now to make an appointment- 🤣 when they ask what the issue is I feel daft because it’s not specific - not like ooh I’ve got earache and they look and give you antibiotics 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Nah I’m fing screaming she’s ready to date again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ladies lock up your dark hair bearded sons husbands grand dads. The herpes hore is going on tour once more to find herself a man. Can’t lie I’m here for it to all go wrong get the Halloween tree at the ready. Poor h will be introduced to yet more men because her mums a s

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Saw the ad and run here for comments! Paid partnership with baddo (dating app ) this woman needs to come with a health warning ⚠️ psycho alert not be promoting a dating app!! 😂😂😂 I’ve seen it all GUYS stay away she will be claiming she’s preggers in a day!!
We knew an ad was incoming because she’s so predictable! So all that about being happy on her own was a load of bull!

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for spamming but she is the gift isn’t she - I can picture her new - she’s got her arse in the air rooting the back of cupboards looking for the D mugs - bet she’s already explained to H a new D is imminent but it’s fine …. just keep out the way and keep your AirPods in! Remember to jump over the boots H. You just know she’s stocking up on fillet stakes and asparagus 🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for spamming but she is the gift isn’t she - I can picture her new - she’s got her arse in the air rooting the back of cupboards looking for the D mugs - bet she’s already explained to H a new D is imminent but it’s fine …. just keep out the way and keep your AirPods in! Remember to jump over the boots H. You just know she’s stocking up on fillet stakes and asparagus 🤣🤣🤣
And trackies will be back in full swing 🤣

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Nah I’m fing screaming she’s ready to date again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ladies lock up your dark hair bearded sons husbands grand dads. The herpes hore is going on tour once more to find herself a man. Can’t lie I’m here for it to all go wrong get the Halloween tree at the ready. Poor h will be introduced to yet more men because her mums a s
Didn’t she JUST say in her 1000 pound outfit video she was NOT looking for a man she was “at peace” and “ made a promise to herself”. AGAIN selling her soul to the devil for a quid. I hope she finds someone as psychotic as her so she can see her own reflection looking back. The mirror ain’t working so this’ll be the next best thing! Good luck fanjina I am placing a bet now 3 weeks TOPS before they run like Forrest Gump! A little side note & advice - lose the nails, and the clown makeup and don’t forget to wear your 850 quid shoes it’ll be the ONLY chance you’ll have coz next time you wear them those cankles are gonna cave them in like your head! ✌🏻 🤮🐷🤡

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Didn’t she JUST say in her 1000 pound outfit video she was NOT looking for a man she was “at peace” and “ made a promise to herself”. AGAIN selling her soul to the devil for a quid. I hope she finds someone as psychotic as her so she can see her own reflection looking back. The mirror ain’t working so this’ll be the next best thing! Good luck fanjina I am placing a bet now 3 weeks TOPS before they run like Forrest Gump! A little side note & advice - lose the nails, and the clown makeup and don’t forget to wear your 850 quid shoes it’ll be the ONLY chance you’ll have coz next time you wear them those cankles are gonna cave them in like your head! ✌🏻 🤮🐷🤡
Of course she did but that doesn’t fit the narrative for the app so she’s wanting to spread her funky fish flaps once more. She could have £3000 shoes on an would still look minty she’s vile