Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being that desperate for clout you have to tag creators in your post Roma and Steph hahahahhahahahha she’s fing deluded same girls who slated you but it’s ok because she said she didn’t right Aimee wholesome creators tagging Charly and Becki I think someone wants a cruise 🤣🤣🤣 you have and never will be a top creator and we always come with receipts. Tell your bestie to show her receipts of everything and while you’re there let’s see all your lying receipts too! Poor Aimee desperate times mean desperate measures congratulations catpiss you have finally reached that new low. Begging for friends like your kid I pitty you

Mar 8, 2024
Wahahaahahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂oh ailment. You’ve out done yourself with this video.. you never know what to say cus it’s se.. and you have to fill your gaps with the same words. Repeating unproblematic and problematic doesn’t make it sound like you are making sense.
If you think sevda being asking to show her kids s is wholesome, staff showing her son in the bath and naked is wholesome and if you think your s content and lies are wholesome then you need to go see a psychologist not a gynaecologist. You’re an absolute tit. There is always proof to back up what we say and do you know why? Cus use post the stuff yourselves!. You’re so fing dim. You need to get off TikTok and get in the real world. You’re fing delusional making this video. I am again so embarrassed for you! Making this video cus the one about sevda got so much attention is you looking for attention. Very hypocritical of you. Her fake posh accent when she thinks she full of facts makes me cringe. Hands and eyes everywhere like she’s giving an inspirational speech. You chat so much s it’s ridiculous. How anyone supports you, staff or sevda is beyond me. You’re all s humans and even worse parents. Take yourself outside and touch grass ailment you’re a fing bell end.

CatpissyFatSlater

Oct 1, 2024
Southofcatpiss
She really is a fing hypocrite

doesn’t get involved in others dramas
Doesn’t bash others
Posts wholesome content

Absolute BULLSHIT.. you might wanna go apologise for bashing Andy, the 2ds, all those others like SJ that’s had to deal with your huns because of the CONTENT YOU PUT OUT!
View attachment export_1727868572525.mov
There’s absolutely nothing wholesome about you Olga, you are one of the most manipulative, nasty, lying, scamming cockgobbling thundercunts on the app, you are also one of the most filthy dutty, herpes riddled, stinking, greasy fat horrible monstrosity going. Get to feck with the being wholesome you absolute fecking whopper. 🐀 🤢💩🐽🙄

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Her latest nonsense, where do I start??

Making everyone else's drama about her!

Calling herself wholesome and unproblematic ( I think D2, Debs, SJ, etc & last years Halloween tree would disagree)

Tagging loads of other similar NARCS accounts

The irony of coming with receipts ( we have here and Tattle for those)

I think I've come up with a new illness for you Ailment ( DSD syndrome - Desperately Seeking Drama)

PS thank God we have have here away from their echo chamber!

Is it too early for wine?

Mar 9, 2024
There’s absolutely nothing wholesome about you Olga, you are one of the most manipulative, nasty, lying, scamming cockgobbling thundercunts on the app, you are also one of the most filthy dutty, herpes riddled, stinking, greasy fat horrible monstrosity going. Get to feck with the being wholesome you absolute fecking whopper. 🐀 🤢💩🐽🙄
And there she is - still our swampy 🤣🤣

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Aimless you’re absolutely full of s! You’re a sickening piece of absolute garbage! More s comes out of your mouth than it does your fing arse! There’s nothing authentic about you, Steph or sevda you’re all full of absolute s acting like these entitled bitches! If you can’t take the heat on TikTok then get off it it’s as simple as that! Stop licking arses and go out and touch grass you pathetic little Tosser!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Wholesome? Is this ho for real? She’s always so big and bad on her phone talking to it! Yet, in REAL LIFE she walks with her head down avoiding any and everyone that walks past her for fear they will speak to her!! Big and tough, huh? I challenge you billy badass to go up to a “stranger” in your town you know the HUMAN type and repeat this. We HAVE receipts and have proven them time after time on here and there. Just your “Huns” that SIN (btw you sound as UNEDUCATED as you are when you say words like this) your videos that believe your sorry, pathetic self! A gyno? Bish puhleaseee, you need to be committed to a mental facility and fast. You need serious HELP. Take your meds before you chew your coffee, on a phone, with a ring light talking to utter strangers as soon as you open those disgusting, black, very aged, soul less eyes. Get over yourself you size 16 self-obsessed imbecile. Get 👏over 👏YOURSELF👏.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
She really is a fing hypocrite

doesn’t get involved in others dramas
Doesn’t bash others
Posts wholesome content

Absolute BULLSHIT.. you might wanna go apologise for bashing Andy, the 2ds, all those others like SJ that’s had to deal with your huns because of the CONTENT YOU PUT OUT!
View attachment export_1727868572525.mov
What the smug t actually means is 'there is a new trend for calling out the behaviours of us tiktokers. Please stop as we are far too famous and important to be told no or to have our less than wholesome, problematic, and unoriginal content questioned. People are waking up to our bullshit and lies and we don't like it. Just like whatever drivel we put out, buy the se we are flogging, make us money and tell is how fabulous we are'.