Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s such a lying t. Imagine being the gynaecologist that has to touch an examine that. I’m under gynaecology for ongoing problems Iv had cameras and everything. They will not deal with a separate issue who the do does she think she is the queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Aimee honestly your a no mark from Southport who cries into a camera and batters Halloween trees dr fannyfeeler won’t give two fs about ur period problems he will deal with the issue for the app deluded t. Could always ring your mental health nurse tho and tell her your suffering sure she would advise them of your superior state and sort it ay hun. Flooded off your feet u have said so surely u would cancel a gynae app 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 I get treatment for my bladder and if I’m on my period it gets rearranged.
Why she’s not been offered the Mirena coil to ease her so called period pains is a mystery. She’s a lying tramp

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is it true she’s got herpes?
From what we can work out, she was seen at clap clinic the day she had an appt, she’s mentioned near enough all of the symptoms (when she had all that nerve pain & when she had “strep throat”) said she had life changing news. Well Herpes is for life & she was reposting living with Herpes posts not so long back! So make of that what you will!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There isn’t any. She just has to say this to make out like she’s being bullied too cus the video about simple sev has had loads to attention.
Knew this narc would get in on this Sevda stuff… Two peas in a pod those two 🤡 Duck off Aimee, you all deserve the criticism and backlash you get. Hope more and more people expose you all.

Mar 8, 2024
From what we can work out, she was seen at clap clinic the day she had an appt, she’s mentioned near enough all of the symptoms (when she had all that nerve pain & when she had “strep throat”) said she had life changing news. Well Herpes is for life & she was reposting living with Herpes posts not so long back! So make of that what you will!
Oh ok sorry yeah I did see all this.. just forgot. She’s so boring

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Why she’s not been offered the Mirena coil to ease her so called period pains is a mystery. She’s a lying tramp
Or the depo to stop them if she doesn’t plan on having kids anymore. She’s just spouting s missy we know it’s all for attention prob put it out there in case she’s spotted in the wild will be regarding her herpes prob as someone else said it’s around 6 months since she went with h and r xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Or the depo to stop them if she doesn’t plan on having kids anymore. She’s just spouting s missy we know it’s all for attention prob put it out there in case she’s spotted in the wild will be regarding her herpes prob as someone else said it’s around 6 months since she went with h and r xx
Yeah she went in Easter holidays to an appt, that was March/april. And she got life changing news in sept! Sept to march 6months, and another 6 months roughly to now… it’s adding up