Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's so full of s it's embarrassing 😳 If someone 'attacked' her in her DMs and it was baseless "bullying" why isn't she taking her own 'advice' call it out, come with evidence and receipts! No? Funny that!! 🙄🤔

Also Wholesome/Mumtok herself included.. NAH SHE'S FUNNY AS do 🤣🤣🤣
No one attacked her in her DMs because if they did she’d be showing it! All mouth no trousers

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hi everyone, built up the courage to Join…thank you!

My thoughts on this whole perimenopause talk is that she is hoping to advertise for a well know Perimenopause Supplement that I believe Davina McCall helped to develop called Health & Her….seems strange that she met Davina not long ago and now she mentions periods/perimenopause whenever she can, especially whilst touching her dirty unwashed face whilst making H ‘packed lunch’…..those nails OMG 🤢
Welcome to our gang… 🥰

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
From what we can work out, she was seen at clap clinic the day she had an appt, she’s mentioned near enough all of the symptoms (when she had all that nerve pain & when she had “strep throat”) said she had life changing news. Well Herpes is for life & she was reposting living with Herpes posts not so long back! So make of that what you will!
Plus she has never denied it

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Never known someone to love appointments as much as Aimee does suppose it’s the only time she has something to do! 🤣
Comes to something when the only person you have to spread your legs for is the gynae 🤫
And going whilst on your period to get your herpes check up, disgusting 🤮
Hate myself for saying this but we’re only taking HER word for it that she’s on her period, because she likes to talk about them. Normalises it you know! Ffs she’s rotten

Mar 9, 2024
I think she just likes saying the word period 🤣🤣 you can see her puff up when she says it like she’s all big n cleaver - someone hit the nail bang on the head the other day - if H has started or it’s imminent the selfish mare will ramp it up to the max for herself - she will have to make H see that she is far far worse than her so don’t ask me for sympathy cos I’m far worse than you are monkey🤣🤣 the woman is a top of the class narc and this is exactly the game they play ! If she wants to be real about mental health let’s discuss your narcissism Olga and how you can’t control that? Sad sack of s you are!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hate myself for saying this but we’re only taking HER word for it that she’s on her period, because she likes to talk about them. Normalises it you know! Ffs she’s rotten
It’s the only part of perimenopause that she can use cos no one can prove she isn’t having these horrendous irregular periods. She can’t use the hot sweats cos she’s wrapped up like a fat Eskimo whilst us other peri and full menopause woman are still in vest tops & shorts despite it being cold & miserable! The brain fog appears every so often but that’s cos she’s not known for using her brain often..

She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing, this gynae appt for her rotting fanny another breadcrumb for the huns so tomorrow she can say they’ve defo said peri menopausal I can have hrt or a hysterectomy cos I need to get through it quicker cos I’m special bla bla bla. As someone else said she’s as transparent as clingfilm

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why is she having a “miscarriage” follow up? Do they do follow ups after a year? I’ve never had one so I don’t know properly?

I still think this is a herpes check up & the mc is just being used to cover it up IMG_8024.png 🔝

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she having a “miscarriage” follow up? Do they do follow ups after a year? I’ve never had one so I don’t know properly?

I still think this is a herpes check up & the mc is just being used to cover it up IMG_8024.png 🔝
No you don’t 🤣 you have a 6 weekly check to make sure everything is gone without being blunt. Iv had a mc and a stillbirth she’s fing lying and its a fing insult to us genuine mums who have had losses

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
And as for the comment overstepping the mark any other time she would say it’s private and I don’t have to speak on it a year later Aimee you are not being checked for your miscarriage you lying t!!!! Checking ya fished up Fanny flaps aren’t any more diseased than last time lies lies and more lies but like you said in your video it gains views right ?