Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
No you don’t 🤣 you have a 6 weekly check to make sure everything is gone without being blunt. Iv had a mc and a stillbirth she’s fing lying and its a fing insult to us genuine mums who have had losses
Honestly,even if there was such an appointment for women after a mc.they would be prioritised for women who were hoping to have a baby in the future.
She has quite clearly said many times she never wants another child.so why would the nhs waste resources on her.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Showed my bloke ages ago a vid of bendy when she was stroking Charlie - he thought she was taking the piss - a mash up of that skinny old bird on eastenders ( shirl) and that mad nympho on shameless ( Sheila) 🤣🤣
😭😭 nopes!! Not Sheila 😭😭 the images I have now of gash flash Wendy and a huge black strapadicktome!! In one of her black leather coats and that stupid hat!!!

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
My SIL had 3 MCs two of them were boys whom were still born as they were born at 20 wks and now she’s had her miracle baby girl and she was born at 24 wks but is alive and healthy she’s been in and out of hospital since march and she’s a trooper and a half as is lil lady soldiered through two surgeries and made it to the other side🥰 meaning to say aimless is a absolute b lying about a miscarriage whilst there’s women out there who have suffered😭 sending lots of love to those who have experienced, you’re all so strong, amazing people!🫶🏽

Mar 9, 2024
My SIL had 3 MCs two of them were boys whom were still born as they were born at 20 wks and now she’s had her miracle baby girl and she was born at 24 wks but is alive and healthy she’s been in and out of hospital since march and she’s a trooper and a half as is lil lady soldiered through two surgeries and made it to the other side🥰 meaning to say aimless is a absolute b lying about a miscarriage whilst there’s women out there who have suffered😭 sending lots of love to those who have experienced, you’re all so strong, amazing people!🫶🏽
❤️❤️❤️❤️ no words ❤️❤️❤️