Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oct 1, 2024
UK

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Of course she’s doing the Dunelm tag thing as other creators are, anything to try make themselves look good 🙄

More shopping incoming, and she mentioned the Xmas stuff in Primark - FML!! So that means for the next few month it’s all she’ll buy. Nothing better to do than buy tat.

As for the events, why can’t she come home from Manchester on Tuesday night instead of palming the kid off yet again overnight? Honestly you wouldn’t think she was a mother. Only gets excited talking about the kid when it’s asked to do something she loves to do like shopping.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I never comment on either of there accounts from my main or that account either but they pissed me off yesterday especially Aimee with the mc comment and vav making a mockery of sophs autism that is just not ok and it’s not up for debate Aimee and Steph when you read here ✌🏻

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Is this b for real? 2nights in Manchester? It's literally an hour away. Extra over the top dickhead. Ever considered laying off the boozies for once just drive? No need.
What makes me angry is it’s school nights and h is being passed from pillow to post as per. Obvs not too poorly to go to events and no mention of the hospital today knowing full well her comment on the mc caused a response and she possibly can’t wriggle out of it

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Did she do an advert for quorn but didn’t eat the food?! She got willing wendy to fake orgasm over the nuggs whilst she stands behind doing her weird dead behind the eyes stare.. over the top acting “they’re new as well” the two of them are embarrassing. I’m actually cringing at that ad. Why companies get her for adverts is beyond me. Explaining what same but different means 🙈 do me pink. Couldn’t even watch the whole thing just had to skim it. She’s fing awful.
I have been racking my brains trying to figure out who HerpeKnicks reminded me of standing watching gash flash try the "nuggs". Has anyone seen Kays Good Cooking on YouTube? Her face while she waits for her son Lee to try her food 😂😂 it's HerpeKnicks!!! I have attached photographic evidence below for those who haven't a clue what I am on about.

Screenshot_20241003_113030_YouTube.jpg