Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There was no pregnancy or miscarriage, it was said to try & trap D2 & when he did a runner that horrible evil catpissy hog used the miscarriage story to guilt him into coming back & when that failed the fat herpes ridden w used the pregnancy & miscarriage story to make him look bad. The beast is abhorrent in every way, you don’t use stuff like that to get attention, absolute vile fat monstrosity that it is.😡🤬
100% agree. Never pregnant. She is truly dangerous.

Mar 9, 2024
There was no pregnancy or miscarriage, it was said to try & trap D2 & when he did a runner that horrible evil catpissy hog used the miscarriage story to guilt him into coming back & when that failed the fat herpes ridden w used the pregnancy & miscarriage story to make him look bad. The beast is abhorrent in every way, you don’t use stuff like that to get attention, absolute vile fat monstrosity that it is.😡🤬
💯 agree but while she’s still saying stuff like she is re having check ups a year on from the the incident I am saying if enough people challenge her then her Huns will be exposed to a lie they can’t unsee - I’ve asked a gynaecology nurse I know who says our trust has never had this service and didn’t know it was available elsewhere. This tragedy must have happened to countless others in her trust area and they should be calling her out or ringing the hospital themselves to find out why they never received this service and she gets the privilege- then publicly shaming her for causing them further distress - honestly I have no words - she gets away with so much lying!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
💯 agree but while she’s still saying stuff like she is re having check ups a year on from the the incident I am saying if enough people challenge her then her Huns will be exposed to a lie they can’t unsee - I’ve asked a gynaecology nurse I know who says our trust has never had this service and didn’t know it was available elsewhere. This tragedy must have happened to countless others in her trust area and they should be calling her out or ringing the hospital themselves to find out why they never received this service and she gets the privilege- then publicly shaming her for causing them further distress - honestly I have no words - she gets away with so much lying!
Is she saying it’s a check up or more saying it’s a complication from the original (claimed) miscarriage? It’s defo a topic that she can’t just randomly touch on when she feels like it and should clarify what she means etc, but I don’t think she will. And the toothless mafia don’t see her lies sadly so can’t count on them to call her out.

Oct 1, 2024
Southofcatpiss
I can only say it is full of s through my own experience, the old man & I had a few heartaches before we got our bubby boy so we know what happens & what is offered.
I honestly don’t think the delulu sycophants would care if the hog really did get caught out lying, think most of them are of the same ilk is Oinking Olga, I mean they actually think she is a good parent & feeds her kid well & the disgrace is winning at life. 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
I can only say it is full of s through my own experience, the old man & I had a few heartaches before we got our bubby boy so we know what happens & what is offered.
I honestly don’t think the delulu sycophants would care if the hog really did get caught out lying, think most of them are of the same ilk is Oinking Olga, I mean they actually think she is a good parent & feeds her kid well & the disgrace is winning at life. 🙄
Think I’m just desperate for her downfall 🤣🤣

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
She's so full of s it's embarrassing 😳 If someone 'attacked' her in her DMs and it was baseless "bullying" why isn't she taking her own 'advice' call it out, come with evidence and receipts! No? Funny that!! 🙄🤔

Also Wholesome/Mumtok herself included.. NAH SHE'S FUNNY AS do 🤣🤣🤣
The only receipts she has is from home bargains and B&M 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m Liverpool and my gynae appointments was at the Liverpool women’s hospital not sure if Southport have a gynae so it’s possible she would be sent the women’s as Iv known ladies from Southport to go the royal Liverpool with other things. I myself had a check up 6 weeks later that was with my stillborn baby but I had obvious complications that needed following up. my multiple miscarriages was never offered anything. She’s defo lying and it’s sick and twisted. Even if we all went on the page we would get blocked maybe Soph can deep dive and call her on it

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
I'd say her having herpes has put a stop to her dating! When you think about it , before she'd be on dates every other weekend and out and about flashing her puffy cat flap letting it swing from dick to dick !
This whole miscarriage thing is a pile of crap ! She truly sicknes me to the core . I hope debz comes on here and exposes all the lies !!!! This fat b needs to be taken down a peg or two

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I'd say her having herpes has put a stop to her dating! When you think about it , before she'd be on dates every other weekend and out and about flashing her puffy cat flap letting it swing from dick to dick !
This whole miscarriage thing is a pile of crap ! She truly sicknes me to the core . I hope debz comes on here and exposes all the lies !!!! This fat b needs to be taken down a peg or two
I totally agree she’s using it as a cover up for her funky flaps 🤢 but it’s disgusting behaviour fingers crossed for debz