Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's what she fanceeeeeezzz. NOTHING wrong with that!! 😳 Righty'ho. So your 'preteen' daughter. Who is growing and going through hormonal change that you announced to the world. Doesn't eat breakfast you said.

But that same growing girl in the space of roughly 18 hours! Ate... A Bacon butty, fistful of dry chicken, cucumber, Lunchable, stale sausage rolls, couple of bits of melon (NOT fing yelon crusty kecks) A French fancy, frubalicious and a bag of skips!!! That's it!!! 😠
NOTHING wrong??? Wow you're really more of a t than I thought. Neglectful waste of ovaries. That poor poor girl!!! 🥺😠 Couldn’t even be arsed with the 'quirky' gravy for effect either you bastard b. You don't deserve her. Point blank not up for debate! 😠

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What happened to her going to Manchester tonight? Thought she had an “event”?

She might have said she wasn’t going now but to be honest she’s boring the pants off me lately.. eat crap, buy PJ’s, moan, clap back, lie.. repeat! Yawn it’s so tedious

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
What’s with the ‘Miss Harper’ se 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

God knows, probably thinks it's cute or quirky or something.
Justice for the Brussels I beg 👌🏼🌱😅

Was just catching up and out of nowhere my fella chirped up with 'not that fake scouse again AND.... "can just tell she has crusty heels" I can't 🤢🤣🤢 Ahahahaha I had actual tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah the fake scouse nonsense with her is annoying. She's just crusty full stop, she's disgusting.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What happened to her going to Manchester tonight? Thought she had an “event”?

She might have said she wasn’t going now but to be honest she’s boring the pants off me lately.. eat crap, buy PJ’s, moan, clap back, lie.. repeat! Yawn it’s so tedious
Yeah she said she wasn't going but it's fiiiinne she's seeing MISS Stephanie at the end of the month at the black tie do she'll look a trollop at 🙄
Still on Thursday though for whatever cloak and dagger BS 'event' she's 'performing' at. fing performing though piss off Wendy 🤣🤣 And I'ma need a full itinerary of where she's been so I don't forget my FULL PPE in my hometown 🤢 I'm taking NO chances!! 😭😷🥵😭

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Yeah she said she wasn't going but it's fiiiinne she's seeing MISS Stephanie at the end of the month at the black tie do she'll look a trollop at 🙄
Still on Thursday though for whatever cloak and dagger BS 'event' she's 'performing' at. fing performing though piss off Wendy 🤣🤣 And I'ma need a full itinerary of where she's been so I don't forget my FULL PPE in my hometown 🤢 I'm taking NO chances!! 😭😷🥵😭
Ooh dettol baths all round if you’re out and about then 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Evening everyone, let's just imagine the impossible and kipper kegs makes a normal nutritional meal for Mr Harold, she wouldn't get half the unnecessary engagement she does, say, egg chips and beans, she wouldnt think she's as "quirky" as she is, she's extremely ugly inside and out, the kids going to be exactly the same 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening everyone, let's just imagine the impossible and kipper kegs makes a normal nutritional meal for Mr Harold, she wouldn't get half the unnecessary engagement she does, say, egg chips and beans, she wouldnt think she's as "quirky" as she is, she's extremely ugly inside and out, the kids going to be exactly the same 🙄
Oh 100% she's said herself numerous times she knows people follow her for "ss and giggles" and I knowwww how ridiculous I am. She acts up for the camera and H is the same. Take the irritating "yeeeaaahh... hahahaha Monkeeeee" thing the other day not remotely funny but the most riveting fent she had 😴
The posts before she was forced not to film her and the odd behaviour Harper has toward the camera.. lizard tongue prime example! The MISS Harper BS has a Veruca Salt ring to it. Wendy is a prick who dragged not raised a brat and Aimee is following the exact path. Thank heavens Charlie seems to have an ounce more class and responsibility about her. Can't lie I LOVE it for brainless because Lorrrrddd is she in for a ride when she’s actually preteen 😳🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can't stop laughing 🤣🤣 Who needs meanie trolls when you have besties eh? Lunchables that Vavs kids love to SNACK on. Whilst Shamey dishes them up as an entire meal 🤣😳 Oh sorry sorry... don't forget the side of stale sausage rolls sorry my bad! 🤣🤣