Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm traumatised now!! Note to self never ever listen to DUD whilst wearing earphones!! The lip smacking noises and breathing urghhhhhh!!!!
Anyway here it is for the blocked šŸš« excuse me while I go listen to some soothing sounds like cats fighting, nails scraping along a blackboard or some very high pitched squealing.
Sheā€™s a fing mess šŸ¤®

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
God she's so fing ugly !!! Is she packing a lunch for a toddler or her pre teen daughter???? I'm confused ! She's so pathetic! Oh and ignore my washing there it's clean ! Well ailment we don't need to ignore your washing as you manage to do that all by your fat grubby self !

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her lunchbox morning s showā€¦ for a pre teen with a big appetite that is disgraceful make your kid a proper nutritional lunch them lunchables lunchers whatever she wants to call them are not a good lunch for h size she should take that for break šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€if she wants it that much. Personally coming into the winter now if sheā€™s not going to step it up and feed her kid properly then the kid should be on school dinners so she gets a warm dinner. Swear she does it for content prob doesnā€™t even take the packed lunch and thatā€™s why itā€™s all pre packed se