Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What happened to her going to Manchester tonight? Thought she had an “event”?

She might have said she wasn’t going now but to be honest she’s boring the pants off me lately.. eat crap, buy PJ’s, moan, clap back, lie.. repeat! Yawn it’s so tedious
Bpeado cancelled the event cos they said they were stuck in Ireland.. however it’s more likely to do with the fact they collabed with a known groomer James Charles (NOT ARRESTED OR CHARGED, BUT FULLY ADMITTED IT ON HIS YOUTUBE!)

Soyak

Mar 9, 2024
Nope. Never uses filters 😆 chins are all over the place. And that kiss 😳😳
IMG_7904.jpeg IMG_7905.jpeg
Shirley is a total space invader. I couldn't handle her wanting to touch and kiss me all the time. Especially on video for folk to see.
Aimee's hoose and outfits should come with a trigger warning. Especially for us that really are going through the menopause. I'm sweating just looking at her. And keeping a wooly hat on indoors? Somebody open a window ffs!!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
What happened to her going to Manchester tonight? Thought she had an “event”?

She might have said she wasn’t going now but to be honest she’s boring the pants off me lately.. eat crap, buy PJ’s, moan, clap back, lie.. repeat! Yawn it’s so tedious

Screenshot_20241007_230302_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20241007_230504_Instagram.jpg

The event was a wrap party for groomer James Charles and it was cancelled apparently for the above reasons.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Screenshot_20241007_230302_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20241007_230504_Instagram.jpg

The event was a wrap party for groomer James Charles and it was cancelled apparently for the above reasons.
It’s absolute bullshit. All those who attended the Glasgow event with him have had nothing but hate. Bpeado have been deleting comments about him, they’re absolute immoral scum of a company & anyone attached to the company deserve all the s they’re getting

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
It’s absolute bullshit. All those who attended the Glasgow event with him have had nothing but hate. Bpeado have been deleting comments about him, they’re absolute immoral scum of a company & anyone attached to the company deserve all the s they’re getting
Oh I know, why I had to throw in the word "apparently" IYKYK since 🐄 likes to use that word about others diagnoses. Her that tried to lie and hide the fact she was at the groomers meet and greet with her teenage daughter and then out partying with other creators and not really having the "wholesome" day and evening she described to her huns. Yet has still managed to turn all the groomer association calling out around to make her the victim!! No accountability at all from her, surprise surprise.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
I can't imagine being 39 and waking up each morning to talk into my phone and chew coffee . Its absolutely desperate and embarrassing. The majority of 39 year olds wake up , get their kids ready if they have any , get ready for work etc and talk to real people, ailments life is so empty she literally has nothing at all and what she does have (her daughter ) she couldn't give a flying do about . The weight gain is getting out of control too and before you know it she won't be able to shift it .

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Is there something going on with Shirl atm? I know she was complaining about her hands not long ago which is often indicative of RA but then said the docs thought it was something else. I’m asking because at the moment there seems to be a lot of hands in the air pick me, pick me going on between aimless and our Charlie as to who gets Shirl for the weekend and feeding her. A couple of times Charlie has gone there to do a roast for her too. Anyone else clocked that at all?
Also is Vav purposely showing off all her new pairs of trousers by lifting her top to show us the waistband just in case it will piss Aimless off?! 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
fing state of it 🤢

If it’s ’me job’ at least present yourself you fing MINGING t
She looks sweatier and dirtier than I do right now and I’ve just blitzed my house from top to bottom since 7am (not because it needs it, because I’ve got a crazily busy weekend & want to be coming home to clean tidy house) now I’m gonna shower & change before I crack on with my uni work for the day.

She’s still gonna look like that tonight & she’ll probably have done nothing but delete comments, shop, film a few crappy videos & the school run. What a s life that is! When TikTok fails what will she have apart from a house full of defunct cat piss soaked PR packages, a face like a 103 year old & a teenager who hates her & is making her life hell?

Least my degree will open more doors for me to go into a new career & showing my child hard work gets you everywhere!! I know which life I prefer