Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Heyyy guys I hope you’re all good, this is an off the topic of shameless, but I needed some advice, back in January I started a course to become an early years educator (level 3) as both my babies are in school so I had nothing to do after doing the household chores and stuff, long story short my husband (after being influenced by other family members) said it’s best for me to stop doing the course so even though I absolutely loved it and formed a bond with the kiddos there, I’ve stayed at home since July and as much as I enjoy the free time I want to get back into doing something so without telling him I applied for another course and they rang me and asked for my details for a enrolment and induction he was all up for it and then proceeded to say “oh you don’t ever mention anything to me and do things behind my back” the reason why I did it behind his back is because I genuinely feel like he doesn’t want me to reach my full potential and every time I talk about work he shuts me down, I don’t want to have to rely on him for the rest of my life, and now on minute he’s up for it and the next minute he’s telling me not to do it, idk what to do😭 any advice will be appreciated xx

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I know you read here aimee , don't film yourself packing a bag for a tag off dunelm tree , you don't even read the tag properly at what they want , do things without filming for once ,do things because it comes from the heart and not for views and likes .
You really are the lowest of the low ....and go and have a bath and sort your nails out ..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Heyyy guys I hope you’re all good, this is an off the topic of shameless, but I needed some advice, back in January I started a course to become an early years educator (level 3) as both my babies are in school so I had nothing to do after doing the household chores and stuff, long story short my husband (after being influenced by other family members) said it’s best for me to stop doing the course so even though I absolutely loved it and formed a bond with the kiddos there, I’ve stayed at home since July and as much as I enjoy the free time I want to get back into doing something so without telling him I applied for another course and they rang me and asked for my details for a enrolment and induction he was all up for it and then proceeded to say “oh you don’t ever mention anything to me and do things behind my back” the reason why I did it behind his back is because I genuinely feel like he doesn’t want me to reach my full potential and every time I talk about work he shuts me down, I don’t want to have to rely on him for the rest of my life, and now on minute he’s up for it and the next minute he’s telling me not to do it, idk what to do😭 any advice will be appreciated xx
Oh my word 😳 something similar happened to me years ago. I ignored the husband and carried on. He said it worried him because I’d meet new people and other fellas and was worried I’d fall for someone else.
Don’t ever give up your plans to make someone else happy. Either he is worried you will not need him anymore or he’s controlling. Ask him, and tell him how important it is to you. Bloody men eh? 🙄

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Oh my word 😳 something similar happened to me years ago. I ignored the husband and carried on. He said it worried him because I’d meet new people and other fellas and was worried I’d fall for someone else.
Don’t ever give up your plans to make someone else happy. Either he is worried you will not need him anymore or he’s controlling. Ask him, and tell him how important it is to you. Bloody men eh? 🙄
Honestly lol I’ve always been his main supporter whenever he’s pursued something but for some reason it’s never reciprocated

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know you read here aimee , don't film yourself packing a bag for a tag off dunelm tree , you don't even read the tag properly at what they want , do things without filming for once ,do things because it comes from the heart and not for views and likes .
You really are the lowest of the low ....and go and have a bath and sort your nails out ..
I know, there’s people like Aimee and then there’s George Michael who did all kinds of wonderful charitable things that we only learned about after his very sad death.

It says an awful lot about her, clearly has nothing else to film and also if she ever does anything nice it’s only for show. We know how she treats her own daughter so it’s not very likely that she is a genuinely kind soul to complete strangers. You should only do kind things when you are not expecting a pat on the back.
She’s such a t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly lol I’ve always been his main supporter whenever he’s pursued something but for some reason it’s never reciprocated
Well it’s either fear or he just likes the control over you. Could be that he just wants you safe at home. Fellas don’t like change, well anyone I suppose. You could reassure him or tell him to grow up. Is he a nice bloke or have you had enough of him? Just tell him it’s very important to you and you’re doing it either with or without his support. 👍🏼

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Well it’s either fear or he just likes the control over you. Could be that he just wants you safe at home. Fellas don’t like change, well anyone I suppose. You could reassure him or tell him to grow up. Is he a nice bloke or have you had enough of him? Just tell him it’s very important to you and you’re doing it either with or without his support. 👍🏼
Tbh he’s good sometimes and sometimes I’m just sick to death of him lol, I’m not going to feel bad because he doesn’t want me to do it, the nursery I was at previously was an amazing place the manager was so supportive she was so upset that I had left

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tbh he’s good sometimes and sometimes I’m just sick to death of him lol, I’m not going to feel bad because he doesn’t want me to do it, the nursery I was at previously was an amazing place the manager was so supportive she was so upset that I had left
Just look at how empty Aimee’s life is, who wants to end up like her, so get out and do what ever you want to do and enjoy every minute. You can always divorce him if you get really sick of him 🤣

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t give up on something you want to do, just to try to please someone else.
Good luck with your chosen path 🥰