Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s such a bell end isn’t she! I’d say at least she tried with the bags but it was not about her BEING kind it was about her trying to BE SEEN as being kind - that’s why it was a shambles !
Totally agree it was the “I think Iv done well” that completed her validation of it. I always pay it forward when and were I can. Not saying I have more or less than anybody else but it is genuinely nice to nice and I truly believe in karma. What goes around comes around I am so here for her downfall

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
God guys she’s such a t! Why does she have to make everything about her! I just caught up on the stoks she posted, erm Aimee we all know you read on here and TL but if you genuinely wanted to do something nice to spread the joy of Christmas and you were sincere then you wouldn’t have posted it love! You would’ve kept it to yourself, you can’t do anything without seeking validation you’re a total t! Btw guys thank you so much to all of you for your support! And words of encouragement I spoke to him again and told him how much I wanna do it and he was understanding and I went in to see my colleagues and told them and they were over the moon! Esp my manager!❤️ so all is right over hereeee!🫶🏽im so happy

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Another clapback 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s such a t looking for MORE VALIDATION!! We know you’re going to read again Aimee this is what you do play the victim when in reality that comment is right. You could of done more quick enough showing off your £850 shoes and apple bags for h bday not to mention the £160 Lego make it make sense you could of done a lovely thing for a child who would of been so grateful yet you again made it all about you and bought what you and your 10 year old would want 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
See how she bought one of each for herself because it’s “for a good cause” (herself) yet the poor dunelm bags got bare minimum. That Aimee is who you are a greedy selfish heffer oh and ya make up is s ✌🏻

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s such a repulsive t (inside and out). She’s used the Dunelm tag thing for 6 videos!! She’s no shame or morals ar all. And as always Saint Aimee cannot take any criticism and has to clap back, twice. She’s the most toxic rancid creator on the app. And the fact she thinks any of us believe she does good deeds or charity stuff off camera 🤣🤣 yeah righto.

Also she needs a refund on that eye stuff she’s had done.