Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Heyyy guys I hope you’re all good, this is an off the topic of shameless, but I needed some advice, back in January I started a course to become an early years educator (level 3) as both my babies are in school so I had nothing to do after doing the household chores and stuff, long story short my husband (after being influenced by other family members) said it’s best for me to stop doing the course so even though I absolutely loved it and formed a bond with the kiddos there, I’ve stayed at home since July and as much as I enjoy the free time I want to get back into doing something so without telling him I applied for another course and they rang me and asked for my details for a enrolment and induction he was all up for it and then proceeded to say “oh you don’t ever mention anything to me and do things behind my back” the reason why I did it behind his back is because I genuinely feel like he doesn’t want me to reach my full potential and every time I talk about work he shuts me down, I don’t want to have to rely on him for the rest of my life, and now on minute he’s up for it and the next minute he’s telling me not to do it, idk what to do😭 any advice will be appreciated xx
Babe - all relationships are very different and what works for one couple could shatter another. What I do know is respect, support, and kindness have to come from both sides to keep a relationship strong. If your bloke is a good man but basically is insecure all you can do is reassure him that you love him. Remember you are both equally invested here and you need to feel valid and appreciated too. Tell him why it is important for you and how you see this as a positive thing for you all . Don’t feel pressured or pushed either way but please ask yourself why this man is not giving you the support, respect and kindness you are giving him and when you’ve worked that out then you can make your decision and move forward x you clearly have gone above and beyond previously to accommodate his feelings and obviously this decision hasn’t made you happy - if he can’t see how unfulfilled you are then you clearly have an issue and it sounds like he is hoping that this will go away if he makes it a you issue - that’s not being respectful Hun x whatever you decide to do make it count and give it your all - your kids will be looking and learning ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree 👌🏼
She has to earn money from her 3 minute clips. As her life is as boring as do so she is constantly searching for content just to boost her views! Like the BOO BAG/BOX thing… she was instantly MANIC gathering up se for her BOO BAG! She has no awareness of money as it comes so free & easy for her , so money spent isn’t the object to this scenario as it’s always about HER , she comes FIRST before anyone or anything. Im
Convinced , There’s something seriously wrong with her!
Hand on heart… I’ve never met anyone so self centred in my life.
She’s a total embarrassment!

Hope you’re reading this Aimless.
Also she’s a greedy t

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Babe - all relationships are very different and what works for one couple could shatter another. What I do know is respect, support, and kindness have to come from both sides to keep a relationship strong. If your bloke is a good man but basically is insecure all you can do is reassure him that you love him. Remember you are both equally invested here and you need to feel valid and appreciated too. Tell him why it is important for you and how you see this as a positive thing for you all . Don’t feel pressured or pushed either way but please ask yourself why this man is not giving you the support, respect and kindness you are giving him and when you’ve worked that out then you can make your decision and move forward x you clearly have gone above and beyond previously to accommodate his feelings and obviously this decision hasn’t made you happy - if he can’t see how unfulfilled you are then you clearly have an issue and it sounds like he is hoping that this will go away if he makes it a you issue - that’s not being respectful Hun x whatever you decide to do make it count and give it your all - your kids will be looking and learning ❤️
Thank you so much for your advice!❤️ and I will definitely take what you said onboard I will speak to him once more xx

Mar 9, 2024
Heyyy guys I hope you’re all good, this is an off the topic of shameless, but I needed some advice, back in January I started a course to become an early years educator (level 3) as both my babies are in school so I had nothing to do after doing the household chores and stuff, long story short my husband (after being influenced by other family members) said it’s best for me to stop doing the course so even though I absolutely loved it and formed a bond with the kiddos there, I’ve stayed at home since July and as much as I enjoy the free time I want to get back into doing something so without telling him I applied for another course and they rang me and asked for my details for a enrolment and induction he was all up for it and then proceeded to say “oh you don’t ever mention anything to me and do things behind my back” the reason why I did it behind his back is because I genuinely feel like he doesn’t want me to reach my full potential and every time I talk about work he shuts me down, I don’t want to have to rely on him for the rest of my life, and now on minute he’s up for it and the next minute he’s telling me not to do it, idk what to do😭 any advice will be appreciated xx
Also babe - the bit where you say you don’t want to rely on him for the rest of your life? I’m not sure if you mean financially? I could cheerfully knock my bloke out some days but we rely on each other 💯 he knows I could easily support myself financially but he’s the first person I’d go to for support with anything. He totally has my back and I love that we rely on each other. I wouldn’t say it’s healthy to be WORRYING about relying on him forever cos that sounds like you don’t feel equal- financially or emotionally and that can’t be good ❤️ just my views but given with care x

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Also babe - the bit where you say you don’t want to rely on him for the rest of your life? I’m not sure if you mean financially? I could cheerfully knock my bloke out some days but we rely on each other 💯 he knows I could easily support myself financially but he’s the first person I’d go to for support with anything. He totally has my back and I love that we rely on each other. I wouldn’t say it’s healthy to be WORRYING about relying on him forever cos that sounds like you don’t feel equal- financially or emotionally and that can’t be good ❤️ just my views but given with care x
He’s really good in the financial aspect of things he wants to earn money and provide and he’s always said that if you ever need anything then ask me, but I think it’s just me I don’t like relying on him I didn’t rely on my parents living at home either tbh they’d support and provide but I wouldn’t ask for anything lol 🙈❤️

Mar 7, 2024
NOW SHES CLAPPING BACK ABOUT THE DUNELM BAGS!
Like is there nothing she won’t clap back about?

complete joke Aimee you can raise awareness without showing the crap you bought and then getting offended cos people are saying it’s crap!

it takes one video of going to dunelm, highlighting the tree and how it works, no need to show what you bought. Just go get one tag, buy a decent present, and take it back without all this fing fuss and being offended!
She cannot take any criticism at all. No wonder she is single and friendless, she is absolutely impossible to be around. The bags were terrible. She had no idea what to buy and it showed. She bought gifts for small kids rather than teenagers. What does H know about what a 14 year old boy would like?!

Mar 9, 2024
He’s really good in the financial aspect of things he wants to earn money and provide and he’s always said that if you ever need anything then ask me, but I think it’s just me I don’t like relying on him I didn’t rely on my parents living at home either tbh they’d support and provide but I wouldn’t ask for anything lol 🙈❤️
Awww sweetie- I feel you x I think you need to talk to someone properly. I’m trying not to judge this Hun I really am - we are all different but for me the “ask him” is not sounding too healthy x if you both decide you will be staying home then the finances should belong to both of you and shouldn’t have to ask surely? - I’m so sorry you are having to make these choices x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She cannot take any criticism at all. No wonder she is single and friendless, she is absolutely impossible to be around. The bags were terrible. She had no idea what to buy and it showed. She bought gifts for small kids rather than teenagers. What does H know about what a 14 year old boy would like?!
Cos she’s as tall as one 😂 and she loves Tupac & Tupac is all over the TikTok fyp at the moment. So that kids so upto date with the trends 🤣🤣🤣

Nah she’s as upto date with the trends as her stuck in the 90s mother lol

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Awww sweetie- I feel you x I think you need to talk to someone properly. I’m trying not to judge this Hun I really am - we are all different but for me the “ask him” is not sounding too healthy x if you both decide you will be staying home then the finances should belong to both of you and shouldn’t have to ask surely? - I’m so sorry you are having to make these choices x
I know what you mean, thank you so much for making me see things in a clear way, I am going to carry on with this course and come out on the other side x

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
NOW SHES CLAPPING BACK ABOUT THE DUNELM BAGS!
Like is there nothing she won’t clap back about?

complete joke Aimee you can raise awareness without showing the crap you bought and then getting offended cos people are saying it’s crap!

it takes one video of going to dunelm, highlighting the tree and how it works, no need to show what you bought. Just go get one tag, buy a decent present, and take it back without all this fing fuss and being offended!
That clapback is all me, me, me as usual. She's just proving she did it for all the wrong reasons and the huns are too thick to see it.
'if i had of bought too much i would have been slated, if i had of bought too little i would have been slated.'

Ermmmm.... if you are doing it for all the right reasons, which is to bring a disadvantaged child some joy at Christmas...why the eff would it matter what your followers think either way. Basically admitting you were doing it to win favour with your huns!!!

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Who did her nails ??? They her own just painted ? She definitely reads here .going on about those bags , do a hamper of the cosmetics ,candles , drink bottles you've been gifted throw in a pair of pjs you've got enough and give it to a women's refuge .you must have loads of spare stuff in your house ...