Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
By day clapping back to honest opinions on her tatty gifts to kids who don't get much at Xmas

By night lapping it up, child free in an expensive hotel, hours spent to look like an 80s wannabe, drinking and ordering room service and showing off the ego

Her huns really are as deluded as her!
That's exactly it 💯
It's all for show , to elude she has this lavish lifestyle , to elude she is happy and has the best life when in reality she is sad and lonely and a smelly pig 🐖 as soon as that camera is off and ring light she sits slumped in her Pitt scrolling through comments from strangers , complety engrossed in a false fake world , clapping back , making woe is me videos and the cycle continues . One day this will all end and she will be left with nothing and nobody . What a great life you have ailment!!! We are all so jealous

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
Gunna say something that will probably make me look a t but do it 🤣 I wore pants like that I'm saying like that because God knows where hers where from but mine where about £12 from PLT. I wore them to Taylor Swift where they were appropriate!!! 🤣 They cover fing EVERYTHING in glitter though 🤣🤣
You aren't a smelly fat compulsive piggy of a liar tho 🤣 I'm sure you looked lovely in them , that physique of hers is a strange one and it takes hard work and takeaway dedication to get there 😆

Mar 9, 2024
I will get ready to grab my coat and leave but …. I don’t totally hate the outfit. I don’t love it but it’s better than most of the last horrendously hideous too small, too tin foil creations she has subjected us to. I think the jacket must be an 18 which makes her look smaller - however if she she actually looked like the filtered version she would be a 6/10 - her hair and make up are beyond old fashioned - giving 1985 working mans club on a Saturday night watching a Sister Sledge tribute band drinking a snake bite n waiting for bingo n the footy cards🤣🤣 - un filtered - Gemma Collins meets Vanessa Freltz at a swingers niche party for the larger play palls ! 😱

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
At least when captain clapback is out of town the waif gets fed a home cooked meal. Could have added some more veg gash flash (to make up for the lack of nutrients in the packed lunch). But the kid was well fed for a change. Amazing that granny can work, do child care and still peel some spuds!
Yeah. I watched Wendy’s video. As you say…a proper meal, sausage, carrots & real mash potato with gravy , and not a cucumber 🥒 in sight! 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
It’s Friday… Let’s hope Wendy puts together a decent pack lunch for Harper. Poor kid has has eaten se for lunch all week!
No wonder the child looks poorly looking. The child needs more nutritional foods on a regular basis.
Just seen Wendy’s video at least h got a proper meal. H seems so much more relaxed there doesn’t she polite and everything totally different to when she’s with catpiss

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
IMG_2865.png And if that’s the outfit it’s £110 for the blazer and £65 for the trousers not sure if it’s same but closest I can find
If it is that one, this b has more money than sense at this point! She’s wound me up! Why not spend that money and buy proper gifts for the Christmas bags instead of for your dire self! You silly smelly dutty excuse of a life form. 🤮

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
If it is that one, this b has more money than sense at this point! She’s wound me up! Why not spend that money and buy proper gifts for the Christmas bags instead of for your dire self! You silly smelly dutty excuse of a life form. 🤮
Sounds about right for her doesn’t it. Wouldn’t pay £50 for that me like looks like another pair of pjs Iv had a good look as trying to stay awake 😂😂 that’s definitely the closest I can find

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen on t it’s next still £110 for the blazer tho can’t find trousers to get price assuming prob same

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So her suit was £170

She looks grubby and hungover and I bet she hammered the drinks and that’s why she didn’t film much

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cs4e8sfog65ov6557hdg.mp4
    26.7 MB
  • IMG_8224.png
    IMG_8224.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8225.png
    IMG_8225.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8226.png
    IMG_8226.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 5

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And puts a £3.99 annual in for a teenager 🙄
Because whenever she buys anything that’s not for her - she claims how expensive it is. I remember her saying oh I paid £50 for hs school shoes, she said it’s been an expensive week with new hoover and washer HOWEVER both of those together are cheaper than her £850 Jimmy choos! But she didn’t complain about those did she? Because they were for HER & everyone else can have cheap tat and she still gets her only serotonin boost