Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Because whenever she buys anything that’s not for her - she claims how expensive it is. I remember her saying oh I paid £50 for hs school shoes, she said it’s been an expensive week with new hoover and washer HOWEVER both of those together are cheaper than her £850 Jimmy choos! But she didn’t complain about those did she? Because they were for HER & everyone else can have cheap tat and she still gets her only serotonin boost
I remember that was fuming over school shoes my kids get everything before me I often begrudge buying myself to ensure they have the best. She disgusts me

Mar 9, 2024
Because whenever she buys anything that’s not for her - she claims how expensive it is. I remember her saying oh I paid £50 for hs school shoes, she said it’s been an expensive week with new hoover and washer HOWEVER both of those together are cheaper than her £850 Jimmy choos! But she didn’t complain about those did she? Because they were for HER & everyone else can have cheap tat and she still gets her only serotonin boost
And then she chucks Wendy and Charlie all the s she’s been “gifted” or the se promo stuff for presents 🤣🤣 remember when Wendy got lumbered with the slate lady tack for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣 oooooh she’s so generous! I mean even tho wend has major ulterior motives when it come to Olga she does at least turn up n help with childcare etc - and olga just gifts her all her unwanted freebies like crumbs off her table ! No shame Aim 😱

Mar 7, 2024
Oh no, chavvy rings on every finger again 🤮
I don't know why she would want to draw attention to her chunky fingers and wrists with the chavy rings. Clearly copying vicious vav (as she's never had an original thought in her head). Don't even get me started on the dodgy fake tan. She looks a state.
Someone certainly hammered the free bar last night, the glassy eyes tell a story 👀
Bet she's even more unbearable drunk than sober. I imagine she was on badoo bed hoppers looking for a bunk up!
🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🍸🍹

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't know why she would want to draw attention to her chunky fingers and wrists with the chavy rings. Clearly copying vicious vav (as she's never had an original thought in her head). Don't even get me started on the dodgy fake tan. She looks a state.
Someone certainly hammered the free bar last night, the glassy eyes tell a story 👀
Bet she's even more unbearable drunk than sober. I imagine she was on badoo bed hoppers looking for a bunk up!
🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🍸🍹
The fact that she slept in her earrings told me how pissed up she was 🤮