Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Her whole video this morning is as fake as a sick call to work, it's pathetic

She's practically said H wants a day off and I'm a lazy parent, can't be assed to do anything, huns feel sorry for us 🙄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My boys got a cold, started Saturday. However he went to school this morning, because he doesn’t have temp & he’s quite well otherwise. Now if school ring to send him home, then so be it. But I’m all of the if there’s no temp and they’re eating and drinking ok off to school. We break up Friday & he said I’ll just soldier on through & he’s coming home to a decent home cooked meal.

I reckon Aimee’s got plastered last night, slept through the alarm and instead of being late decided h can have the day off and she can slob all day. Also noticed that she said “we’re aiming for Wednesday for her to be back” she’s absolutely fine if she’s laying in bed watching tv & requesting soup and milk.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I find it very odd how she doesn’t show H yet makes an entire video about the ins and outs of how runny her nose is. Please!! Why does everyone need to know? Is it not strange to have 100s of strangers wishing your kid better? Just say she's not well if that!! Then move on to your usual BS manages to come up with wank content every week so how about give her some privacy. Honestly not showing her on camera is fing hysterical at this point 😂