Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
What Ailment is missing in her life (amongst other things) is any sort of perspective! She’s gone on in that video like H has an incurable disease, and actually in her head i think she perceives it like that! She’s then had her mum & dad running around after her today like she’s the one who is sick. The worlds biggest victim and nobody else has been through what she has 🙄.

I guarantee alot of you in here with school age children have had poorly children recently or may have over the next few weeks with a cold and you’ll all crack on, probably not even mentioning it to anybody? Her chores could have waited one day, not like she has a jam packed schedule and food shop could have been delivered with no fuss.

When somebody is so self involved i guess their only perspective is them and their life, like the christmas bags. She can’t perceive how bad some people have got it, because her life isnt like that and she’s hard done by dontcha know🎻.

How the huns aren’t tired of the illness- flogging tat- clapback - period, content cycle i’ll never know!!!! Never happy and always something wrong with her. Hardly an uplifting inspiring start to the day watching her content is it.
Exactly this she started the video with she had a very poorly child to then say it’s a head cold but a pretty bad one. If she doesn’t have a temp there is no reason for her to not be in school. Only reason my little lady was off because hers was actually contagious for a few days but she’s back tomorrow 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
All she’s doing in teaching her to be just like her..with her fake AILMENTS! This kid has no hope of not being bullied at high school! “Oh H it’s ok mummy will coddle and get you everything you want just like mine does”. “And mummy will ‘pretend’ to make you soup so you can be co-dependent on me as I have NOONE ELSE to take care of!” She just did a shop what happened to the chicken…She wasn’t sick enough last night when she shoved a maccies in her face though! Let’s get real she didn’t wanna do the school run for fear she would be looked at miss I video my whole life and am hated in my town for being a complete TOOL! Anyone else notice the margarita bottle on top of her fridge is GONE? Such a drunk!

Oh yeah that was gone middle of last week I think, no taste test either.

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
ASDA fs she doesn’t even shop in Asda! I was already on the edge with this woman today and now she’s tipped me over.
Why do brands pick ppl that don’t represent them? The ITV one still baffles me, she never talks about watching tv series and has never mentioned the 2 she promoted ever again. Surely you’d want somebody whose actual content was TV based for example who would give you more than one fake ad for your money!
I dont get how ppl are too dumb to see how the stuff she promotes is all fake.

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
She 100 percent tells bendy dos and don’t for her videos. I think the arrogant cocky overpowering aimee we see on bendys videos is the real Aimee controlling and her way or no way spoilt brat syndrome. Her page is a full on lie
I’d love for somebody in her life to tell Aimee about herself one day once and for all (on a live stream so we could all see.) Be her highest ever numbers on tiktok 😂

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I thought the steak was a jacket potato I can’t lie 🤣🤣😂😂
Never seen her in a turtle neck dishing up dinner either usually got her nips on show!
I'm so disappointed. I've been having sausage issues, seems like every supermarket has been changing recipes and sausages i once liked i don't now. I really liked the Exceptional Range ones from Asda when I couldn't get to the butchers 😭😂😂. And now all I'll see if her fingers when I eat them!!! Screenshot_20241014_193009_Samsung Internet.jpg

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm so disappointed. I've been having sausage issues, seems like every supermarket has been changing recipes and sausages i once liked i don't now. I really liked the Exceptional Range ones from Asda when I couldn't get to the butchers 😭😂😂. And now all I'll see if her fingers when I eat them!!! Screenshot_20241014_193009_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sausage Kielbasa GIF