Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
💯 it’s that time of year when she has the mental health nurse and dr on standby an is the only person in Merseyside who gets same day app every time. She’s the pharmacy’s best customer. Couldn’t agree more regarding h Iv said many times that kid is going to struggle kids can be vile and it only takes the young lads to see Amy’s bra videos etc and slate her she’s got no awareness for herself never mind her daughter she’s shocking in so many ways I always think wow she can’t get worse but she does every single time
She’s a psychiatrist dream. The whole family is…including h. I bet she has ALOT to share about the mental, emotional turmoil she goes through living with that alcoholic nutbag!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She hasn't said as far as I know? But just read there below the add is meant to be out this week .
I’m keen to see who it is. Il be surprised if it’s Asda Sainsbury’s etc after Tesco unless they haven’t done the research on her. I think if it was home bargains they would of picked her up by now she’s never been invited to the Christmas events either and a few others have