Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I didn’t say that. And I didn’t comment directly because the last thing I want to be seen doing is policing anyone’s thread, opinions or comments. I said I had seen ‘a lot of speculation’ NOT ‘just speculation’. I absolutely love you guys and when you operate on an evidence basis by looking for receipts is exactly what stops us being able to be called trolls. Thanks @Missy for the comment back x

I just went and had a look on T, you wasn’t the only person to say it if you go back a page another user did also and I also I asked if there was proof because personally I hadn’t seen any and I’m nosey! There was nothing wrong with what you said, if anything you put emphasis on the fact you meant no maliciousness by it.

😂 so don’t worry you can read your new book!

Mar 8, 2024
I just went and had a look on T, you wasn’t the only person to say it if you go back a page another user did also and I also I asked if there was proof because personally I hadn’t seen any and I’m nosey! There was nothing wrong with what you said, if anything you put emphasis on the fact you meant no maliciousness by it.

😂 so don’t worry you can read your new book!
Lisa Jewell, her new one.
I’m already hooked 😉

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello Witches 😊🥰 I've been resisting commenting but I swear this absolute excuse of a human never mind Mother boils my piss!

Just a few things... her smugness, her incompetence to do.. well ANYTHING other than dickhunt and guzzle. The way she thinks it's cute and coy that she can't do ANYTHING!
Her claws, her hair, her parenting.. sorry lack of. Her self-obsessed personality and absolute disregard of anything or anyone not licking her crowded butthole!
I mean I could go on.. and on... but I'll have to credit her for the most brilliant idea.. it's my birthday tomorrow I can't get the day off so I'm going to turn up to 'work' how she does!!!! Sure fire way to get sent home!!! Because you JUST KNOW!!! But it's fiiiiiinnnne!! 😉🥳

I think that's all for now. I d.. I don't.. I don't know!!! Dya know warra meeeeen?? 🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello Witches 😊🥰 I've been resisting commenting but I swear this absolute excuse of a human never mind Mother boils my piss!

Just a few things... her smugness, her incompetence to do.. well ANYTHING other than dickhunt and guzzle. The way she thinks it's cute and coy that she can't do ANYTHING!
Her claws, her hair, her parenting.. sorry lack of. Her self-obsessed personality and absolute disregard of anything or anyone not licking her crowded butthole!
I mean I could go on.. and on... but I'll have to credit her for the most brilliant idea.. it's my birthday tomorrow I can't get the day off so I'm going to turn up to 'work' how she does!!!! Sure fire way to get sent home!!! Because you JUST KNOW!!! But it's fiiiiiinnnne!! 😉🥳

I think that's all for now. I d.. I don't.. I don't know!!! Dya know warra meeeeen?? 🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
Oh another thing... I'm going to start travelling to Southport just to do my shopping!!! And the day I see this b won't be a day too soon. Because I'll run her right over with my trolley!!! At least she'll have a NON accident to report to her minions 😊🥰
As you were lovelies 😘💗

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I didn’t say that. And I didn’t comment directly because the last thing I want to be seen doing is policing anyone’s thread, opinions or comments. I said I had seen ‘a lot of speculation’ NOT ‘just speculation’. I absolutely love you guys and when you operate on an evidence basis by looking for receipts is exactly what stops us being able to be called trolls. Thanks @Missy for the comment back x
We are all on the same team😉😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh another thing... I'm going to start travelling to Southport just to do my shopping!!! And the day I see this b won't be a day too soon. Because I'll run her right over with my trolley!!! At least she'll have a NON accident to report to her minions 😊🥰
As you were lovelies 😘💗
Careful saying anything in jest like that 😂she’s gonna be on the blower to a magazine like Take A Break. Is that still out? Bella was another of the same ilk 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think he has to be her Dad. The eyes , nose and even the lips. She looks exactly like him. It’s crazy
I know it’s so uncanny, same everything even the personality and character. Doesn’t care how many lies she tells, she wants fame and fortune and does not care how she gets it. Everything she does is to flog something or beg for a paid partnership. What a career! All based on telling lies. The newspapers could do a segment on how much these people lie blatantly about products to sell and earn money for themselves. Or a piece on how wasteful some people are and obsessed with buying donuts, Prosecco and tat.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Funny how we were all discussing her food waste and actual spending on food, takeaways and drink being well over £1k monthly, and that she just spends and wastes with no care to cost etc and suddenly she’s starting talking about ‘freezing stuff’ and giving prices on hauls. But the price giving is only highlighting further how utterly un relatable she is and how she can just drop £45 on se. Also why didn’t she include the price of the Proseccos, it’s still a cost and part of her shop.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is Harper suddenly showering herself? Those potato slices look so greasy and why wouldn't you just make the child a chicken breast if she doesn't like chicken on a bone 🤥. And suddenly she showing prices all in a days work of trying to annoy the "trolls" it's clear we all annoy you more 😍

She lies over the most trivial things. Chicken on bone, cheese, butter etc. It’s just so odd.

All this showering stuff is to try & prove the point that she & her child are fresh & clean & they don’t stink of cat piss & she is a good mother & all her delulu sycophant disciples are there to rim her hoop & tell her how wonderful she is but WE SEE the real you, the stanky, sketty, catpissy yo-yo knickers 💩 mother.
Had to get that out, she really has got on my left pip today.