Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Funny how we were all discussing her food waste and actual spending on food, takeaways and drink being well over £1k monthly, and that she just spends and wastes with no care to cost etc and suddenly she’s starting talking about ‘freezing stuff’ and giving prices on hauls. But the price giving is only highlighting further how utterly un relatable she is and how she can just drop £45 on se. Also why didn’t she include the price of the Proseccos, it’s still a cost and part of her shop.
Well it was noted by some of her followers 😂and she was very kind in her replies. She’s grasping at straws now, but she will revert to type soon enough and forget that other people may find her impulse buys vulgar, given most people have a mortgage or rent to pay and limited disposable income. She doesn’t really know what she is on TT now, she’s tried everything. Hopping from shop to shop buying whatever takes her fancy is not interesting. Slagging off her ex is boring and we only hear her side. Yawn 🥱

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
All this showering stuff is to try & prove the point that she & her child are fresh & clean & they don’t stink of cat piss & she is a good mother & all her delulu sycophant disciples are there to rim her hoop & tell her how wonderful she is but WE SEE the real you, the stanky, sketty, catpissy yo-yo knickers 💩 mother.
Had to get that out, she really has got on my left pip today.

The ironic thing is that if she was fresh and clean she wouldn’t have to try make it clear. Basic hygiene should be a given, she talks about it when she does it like it’s a flex 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well it was noted by some of her followers 😂and she was very kind in her replies. She’s grasping at straws now, but she will revert to type soon enough and forget that other people may find her impulse buys vulgar, given most people have a mortgage or rent to pay and limited disposable income. She doesn’t really know what she is on TT now, she’s tried everything. Hopping from shop to shop buying whatever takes her fancy is not interesting. Slagging off her ex is boring and we only hear her side. Yawn 🥱

I mean when you think about it what is her content other than a sh1tshow. She clearly sits on TT watching, picking bits/traits off lots of different creators and trying to forge a personality from them all. It’s quite sad really that’s she is that devoid of any personality or meaning she tries everything to stay relevant on an app.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh another thing... I'm going to start travelling to Southport just to do my shopping!!! And the day I see this b won't be a day too soon. Because I'll run her right over with my trolley!!! At least she'll have a NON accident to report to her minions 😊🥰
As you were lovelies 😘💗
Me too and I'm on the south coast 🤣 but be worth it 👍

Mar 7, 2024
Called out yesterday for just splashing the cash - did a smug clap back and it didn't go down well. So that pea sized brain in that giant potato head decides to do a further expensive shop a day later which includes just a few bits of food enough for a couple of days meals at most, and a magnum of prosecco - all of which cost more than a weekly family shop for many people! Just days after her fraudster uncle is outted on national TV for scamming millions from vulnerable old people that he was entrusted to care for.
I'm glad she is being called out - even by the huns as someone needs to knock some sense into her and give her serious dose of reality.
Read the room you thick bint - you are being tarred with the same brush as uncle Dave - if ever there was a time to stop flaunting your excessive and unnecessary spending - then that time is now!
A shower before tea, that's novel, did you finally get round to watching one r Charlie's lives and decided to copy? I'm not her biggest fan but she's clean and seems humble and is much more relatable to most single parents. She works to provide for her child and therefore appreciates those hard earned pounds and doesn't appear to fritter them away - watch and learn 👀👂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Careful saying anything in jest like that 😂she’s gonna be on the blower to a magazine like Take A Break. Is that still out? Bella was another of the same ilk 😂
I couldn't give a rat's tail.. AKA her greasy vile hair! I'd happily spend a night in a cell, (not that it would ever happen) from the sheer joy I'd get from ramming her onto her lard (size 10/12) 👀 arse with my M&S trolley 🛒🥳

Mar 7, 2024
For someone who denies ever using filters, on her daughters life.. I’m pretty sure she’s using CapCut retouch or something similar (filtering beyond measure) then uploading. Been working on some editing for my job and was asked to retouch an image using it. The things you can do on there amazed me with appearance.
In her head, if something isn't specifically called a filter then she's not lying. That's why she's happy swearing on her daughters life (not that she would miss her), stretching, manipulating and touching up are different to a filter - she doesn't know how to use a filter remember and she's never lied on the app. Sometimes the studio lights and other people's cameras make her look different 🙄🤣
She can't even be honest about butter, dv, chicken on the bone, pregnancy, past relationships, remembering to eat..... I could go on 🙃

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm also on the hunt for her on the wild. I live close to her. I have been practicing my opening line.. I will say oh hi Aimee I follow your posts, I look forward to them each day etc etc blowing smoke up her bum then casually say ah I just love your T and CC threads they make my day!! Get a sneaky wild picture and leave

Careful saying anything in jest like that 😂she’s gonna be on the blower to a magazine like Take A Break. Is that still out? Bella was another of the same ilk 😂
Front page of Merseyside’s glossy mag

‘OW ARRRR YA’

My Terror as I’m run over by a Troll with a Trolley….

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm also on the hunt for her on the wild. I live close to her. I have been practicing my opening line.. I will say oh hi Aimee I follow your posts, I look forward to them each day etc etc blowing smoke up her bum then casually say ah I just love your T and CC threads they make my day!! Get a sneaky wild picture and leave 🤣🤣
I'd bloody love to meet her 😂 I'd even ask for a pic. Just for the proof of my NON-FILTERED version. Then I'd wait for her "oneofmifollowers" then drop my mic in her comments that.. 1.. I'm not a follower, and I can confirm you are as much of a cnut IRL and the grease and stench coming off her is far far worse than we ever thought!! 🤢 Scruffy b!!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m a bit late to the party as I’ve had a busy day, really not like Aimee busy! Just came in to say she really doesn’t get the money thing does she? The point is some people can’t afford to spend over £90 in Home Bargains in one trip and then a few days later buy a whole load of new clothes for their child and then the next day £40+ in three dinners (or something, certainly not a whole week. Also don’t get me started on the food waste!! Cooking a whole chicken to eat the breast meat and then it’s never again. I can get 3 meals from a chicken and we are greedy! Her entire content is around her spending money because that’s all she actually does.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can anyone explain to me why there is usually “make my child’s packed lunch with me”?

I just can’t grasp this concept, it’s the exact same ham sarnie every day isn’t it?
Only variation is the cake and fruit?

I would have thought this content would be helpful to some, give ideas etc
But how is this helpful if it’s the exact same every day?

Is it like a game to see who can be first to note if it’s something other than a ham sandwich?

Or… is it just to allow morons to watch her in her dressing gown? That’s a bit weird.

Thanks in advance

Bemused, somewhere up North.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I mean when you think about it what is her content other than a sh1tshow. She clearly sits on TT watching, picking bits/traits off lots of different creators and trying to forge a personality from them all. It’s quite sad really that’s she is that devoid of any personality or meaning she tries everything to stay relevant on an app.
Wish she would do a de clutter with me!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can anyone explain to me why there is usually “make my child’s packed lunch with me”?

I just can’t grasp this concept, it’s the exact same ham sarnie every day isn’t it?
Only variation is the cake and fruit?

I would have thought this content would be helpful to some, give ideas etc
But how is this helpful if it’s the exact same every day?

Is it like a game to see who can be first to note if it’s something other than a ham sandwich?

Or… is it just to allow morons to watch her in her dressing gown? That’s a bit weird.

Thanks in advance

Bemused, somewhere up North.
Cake and fruit? I've not seen that??
Ohhh sorry you mean Cakey wakey and narnie my bad I forgot H was treated like a 2yr old for a minute 😅