Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
No suprise there. Fair play for calling her out about buying followers as she won’t like that. I don’t comment on her stuff personally but when she lies about miscarriages etc it’s really hard not to.
Never have but yesterday she infuriated me it’s a subject close to me and to blatantly lie and give false information she pissed me off. So I went for it and I don’t care tbh she’s vile and she needs outing for the lying t she is. How many ladies have read that and thought they have been left to it and not been offered and as for vav she’s just a scruff il always terror her the rat

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve noticed the problem with Aimee is just acts like a high schooler with her dramas and issues. Will cover up the truth with a lie, if she doesn’t want people to know the truth, don’t mention anything. She’s in control of her TikTok page, she doesn’t have to give out all the information she does. Did anyone notice Stephs TikTok where she was basically helping other TikTok with their creator fund.. I was wondering if that was a dig at Aimee because it wasn’t along along Aimee said she isn’t on the creator fund

Ive also noticed (I do also read TL) comments are mentioned about Aimee and then low and behold Aimee has then took the advice onboard, my idea is that it’s Steph reading them and reporting them back to Aimee, thinking there better and trolling back so to speak. The only reason why I’m thinking this is because of when the other girl Chelsea mentioned Steph asked her to read the Steph TL. I could be wrong but I don’t think Aimee will actually read her own TL because let’s face it, she would have a nervous breakdown

Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve noticed the problem with Aimee is just acts like a high schooler with her dramas and issues. Will cover up the truth with a lie, if she doesn’t want people to know the truth, don’t mention anything. She’s in control of her TikTok page, she doesn’t have to give out all the information she does. Did anyone notice Stephs TikTok where she was basically helping other TikTok with their creator fund.. I was wondering if that was a dig at Aimee because it wasn’t along along Aimee said she isn’t on the creator fund
No it’s so they all reach there sales as 30th November is last pay date for Xmas so they only have till 30 October to sell sell sell her way of clout chasing to get more people buying her s tagging other creators

Mar 8, 2024
I have been racking my brains trying to figure out who HerpeKnicks reminded me of standing watching gash flash try the "nuggs". Has anyone seen Kays Good Cooking on YouTube? Her face while she waits for her son Lee to try her food 😂😂 it's HerpeKnicks!!! I have attached photographic evidence below for those who haven't a clue what I am on about.

Screenshot_20241003_113030_YouTube.jpg
Wahahahaahahahha this is fing hysterical 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah it was a cheese product and as we know A pretends to not like cheese so couldn’t try the product without outing herself so Wendy was her only choice given she’s not allowed to show H cos of her diabolical parenting. Just a mess. The advert was so bad and to think the brand actually approved it 🤣 gone from Sir Mo Farah to that Fat slug 🤣
Oh it was cheese 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s fing comical. What a t! Had to draft in her ma to do her advert for her 😂😂😂😂 oh I can’t cope with the embarrassment I feel for her