Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
They’ll be no smug and cocky clap back this time and setting the toothless mafia on Maria, she’s s herself and made herself look a right dickhead 🤣 love that for her!!
She wouldn’t dare clap back 😂😂and her huns won’t be going after Maria either 😂😂 they’re s bags too.. just when we thought we couldn’t be any more embarrassed for her. This happens 😂😂😂😂 she’s only mouthy to accounts that only comment..

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She wouldn’t dare clap back 😂😂and her huns won’t be going after Maria either 😂😂 they’re s bags too.. just when we thought we couldn’t be any more embarrassed for her. This happens 😂😂😂😂 she’s only mouthy to accounts that only comment..
I know 🤣🤣 She is always looking for drama, Maria ain’t wrong there. She’ll probably do a crying video later 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There is a crying video deffo due to be done.😂😂😂 I’d say she’s at home squeezing out tears and trying to think of something to lie about to explain her sadness 😂😂😂 sad t
We guessing a sat there all sad with some stupid song or voiceover - or a DUD and she’ll have made it look like she’s been crying and is all sad? 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I love it when pissy pants with the over-inflated ego goes all Billy big bollox and gets brought down a peg or two!
Despite what your parents have told you aimee, the world doesn't revolve around you! It is vulgar to keep buying endless unnecessary crap, and takeaways and shove it in the faces of your followers, many of whom will be struggling single parents. You literally spend unnecessarily day in day out just to show off. What happens when GTW dies and leaves his fortune to medadswife, and he's no longer bankrolling your childish existence?
I hope the lovely Maria is out shopping in Liverpool this weekend so you can show her just how hard arse you are!! You might not care about the impact your content has on others but karma will come and slap you on your giant ass 👌