Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Just seen Steph dish up s with me .....they are off to Spain!!
What a s holiday for H watching them 2 trying to get some 🍆 and Aimee pissed 😡😡 honestly she is such cnut .. .well both of them!
Aimee better stay sober can u imagine the slagging she will get off princess vav when they're home if she's drinking and steph isn't 😂 I bet she joins here, its obvious she hates her as much as us

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And there it is, Aimee could not possibly put that child first and spend a week herself with her. Steph will never stick aimee the whinge bag for a week. Her constant ailments, being a messy f and drinking all the time won't go down well. Steph won't drink with Max around I don't think and Aimee won't care as we have seen many times before all adults drink around Harper. There's never a responsible adult. Steph keeps a nice clean home and Aimee just can't get off her arse to do anything but clapback and paint her face like coco the clown.

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee better stay sober can u imagine the slagging she will get off princess vav when they're home if she's drinking and steph isn't 😂 I bet she joins here, its obvious she hates her as much as us
Yeah definitely and it's so obvious she using Aimee....they are 2 of the most vile creatures and i can't wait for both their downfalls, it's definitely coming 😁

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Just seen Steph dish up s with me .....they are off to Spain!!
What a s holiday for H watching them 2 trying to get some 🍆 and Aimee pissed 😡😡 honestly she is such cnut ..
Knew it, as soon as Aimee said they'd be going Thursday (not sure Aimee meant to drop that in) I knew it wasn't off the cuff, it was all planned with Vav

They are so transparent!

Poor kids 🥹🥹

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Ah I see ALL the negative comments have been deleted on her last video 👏👏👏 WOW, just WOW, now THATS "HONESTY" for you guys , fing LIAR she is, loads of folk asking about sunbeds and a couple reporting the video coz she's had a tan all through winter so obv quite clearly it AINT the product she's advertising that's the reason for the tan. fing hell
Also that great big snout looks red not tanned! not Surprised it’s as big as her lady dick the amount of lies she tells 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Friendship is definitely fake this is all for content. Both of their views have been down especially BeefyVavs. Wasnt that long ago Vav was slagging Aimee off. Can just see Max and Harper being left with their iPads and headphones now. With Aimee trying to complete with her fake “pal” this is gonna be entertaining for sure extra snackage needed for next week 🍿
And that will leave poor Lils to her own devices demanding money from Big Vav 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Friendship is definitely fake this is all for content. Both of their views have been down especially BeefyVavs. Wasnt that long ago Vav was slagging Aimee off. Can just see Max and Harper being left with their iPads and headphones now. With Aimee trying to complete with her fake “pal” this is gonna be entertaining for sure extra snackage needed for next week 🍿
As I said on Vavs thread , the thought of two growlers on show around the pool makes me want to scratch my own eyes out ! 😱😱

Mar 7, 2024
so much for taking Harper away by herself she can’t do a thing on her own with that child. She is so full of s! This will be an interesting watch beefy and itchy vag on tour 🤮
She has no idea how to parent her own child and Vavs two kids have nothing in common with harper . That's going to be a barrel of laughs for 7 days lol