Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The birkdale gas bag pretending to be traumatised for sympathy, yet then acting the billy big whatever and getting taken down and today laughing, all as if nothing has happened. Pretending to have had an MC and pretending to be upset all the while neglecting her kid and not safegarding her in any way. She's an absolute horror.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
The fact that she’s not deleted this comment or replied speaks volumes, her IG account is a breeding ground for pervs
It gives me the fear!
I just watched a programme about Forensics it was called the real CSI or something and it was about this guy that targeted and groomed young girls (12/13), he paid them and a them. One very brave girl went to the police and then more came forward.
Yet Aimless and Co think nothing of putting their children in front of the camera.

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere near her
A few questions 🤣 Make it make sense.. WHY aren't you having the same? Why didn't you give her ALL the mash? YOU love micro mash but giving it Harper? WHY are you still on the cucumber and gravy gag it was never funny. What happened to the amayyyyzing nails? And why with your expanding everything are you still on the bread and oils flex? I was gunna ask why you made so much pasta but we know why Porkey although you eating chorizo is cannibalism Dahmer 🐷
I’m old school. My kids all knew there’s two ways at dinner time. Eat it or starve. This whole “oh what do you want monkey?” BS! You get what the f I put on a plate. The cost of food and the waste she does is beyond explanation. She’s vile and so wasteful in everything she spends. You don’t give them the run of the show just because you are buying her affection. She’s a kid. If she said squat and 💩 you’d do it because you lost control of her years ago! You are making her The VERUCA SALT that you are fanjina!