Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Em, hold on, She is so far from being a decent mum. I take huge offence at it not being up for debate love. You have just put your daughter in a dangerous situation by signposting weirdos to view her pics. How pretentious is she, untouchable in her narcissistic mind. Cannot stand this blob, she makes me mad. I truly hope she is pulled up for this, after her police scenario and all that fuss. What a fanny! 😬

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Catpiss thundercunt your sister shows you up as a bad parent BIGTIME with the sly digs towards you.
Your brat doesn’t have manners, morals or get fresh homemade food everyday when Ralph does. She also holds down a full time job and just bought herself a lovely new car too.
That speaks volumes alone and I fin hope you s your pants irl on that plane and do Southport a favour don’t fin come back you stupid t.
You should of been swallowed you disgraceful, narcissistic t 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Could write a trilogy on what she is a neglectful, unfit mother

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Nothing to say other than BOLLOCKS about today's video. Absolute BOLLOCKS. SHE GOT PTSD FROM A fING COMMENT????? I can't deal with this sympathy needing selfish t any more. Harper wouldn't be PARENTLESS!!! She's got a family unit with her dad, more than she has with her cock gobbling sweaty meff of a mother and rich grandparents....and "We're meeting friends tomorrow" so Jasmine Forsyth and her kid again coz they're the only mates they've both got. Just Piss off to Spain you ugly self absorbed fing mess and STAY THERE

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Not able to comment much on here as always working 😂 however….. my job is very much safeguarding children and through my professional eyes this is a child who is not thriving, a mother who is not meeting her basic needs, a family network that turns a blind eye and a huge addiction influence: alcohol, spending, eating, TikTok…… it is a mess waiting to implode. Aimee needs to control everything, she is uttterly self obsessed, she is not clever or intelligent enough to recognise and measure risks. I could analyse further. She thinks she is beautiful and successful and seeks adulation and can do no wrong. But behind closed doors she is lonely, desperate to be loved, greedy and excessive because it gives her the dopamine hit she desperately craves to fill her life void. Oh if only I could have a session with her, would be so much fun, she wouldn’t take any advice onboard though 😂

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Not able to comment much on here as always working 😂 however….. my job is very much safeguarding children and through my professional eyes this is a child who is not thriving, a mother who is not meeting her basic needs, a family network that turns a blind eye and a huge addiction influence: alcohol, spending, eating, TikTok…… it is a mess waiting to implode. Aimee needs to control everything, she is uttterly self obsessed, she is not clever or intelligent enough to recognise and measure risks. I could analyse further. She thinks she is beautiful and successful and seeks adulation and can do no wrong. But behind closed doors she is lonely, desperate to be loved, greedy and excessive because it gives her the dopamine hit she desperately craves to fill her life void. Oh if only I could have a session with her, would be so much fun, she wouldn’t take any advice onboard though 😂
Went a bit analytical there and totally forgot to add she is actually just a rancid t 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😂😂😂

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Imagine potentially sending pedophiles over to your open Instagram where you have pictures of your vulnerable child who has already been caught making YouTube videos etc begging for friends. I knew she was awful but that is unbelievable. I wouldn't dream of posting my precious babies to a public website, for a few likes and a few "she gorgeous" "you are such a good mum" comments, my children mean far far far to much to me for me to expose them to the world like that. As a mother its really just beyond horrifying to me!

She doesn't care unfortunately. Aimee is trying to sell a personality, H is either an extention of that personality to be exploited and used to sell the personality aimee wants to sell, or a product in her own right to still be used and sold. Or it could be both. Instagram for her is an extention to her tiktok and sort of a backup to it where she can post what she can't post on tiktok. She doesn't care which platform she gets views in relation to her content on as long as she and the child get them.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just can’t with this t anymore. My anger levels are off the charts 🤬🤬🤬
I feel your pain 😂I’m still annoyed but not raging because I don’t watch her, I just can’t bring myself to watch another woe is me post. She must be delusional if she thinks she’s a good mother.
I bet all the school mums can’t stand her, it’s very telling when she doesn’t have friends, people who know her don’t like her, but anyone on the internet who has never even met her do. It’s all nonsense.
She must be very lonely and surely she worries she will be for the rest of her life. She has never had a relationship work out so looks like she will be the bag lady who only has cats for company in her old age 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I read a post either on here or Tattle, which said she had mentioned once about ‘skin cancer’ and it was never mentioned again.. low and behold… she brings it up in a clapback video.. I mean tell us all again that you don’t read these pages Aimee 😂 you absolute DRIP.
She did! And yet uses sunbeds. She’s an absolute idiot. I just can’t stand her

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
On my lunch break and thought I'd check in on her chaos. Did she have c-diff Jesus never knew it 🙄 nobody will tell her she's not a good parent lol I'm sure parents who abuse their children couldn't be told either. Aimee you are sub-par at best. As you say you almost left her because you were ill (although I do think she's dramatised it) but you haven't lived your life doing your best for her or for yourself. You barely live life. Must be sales pitch coming up......

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Random rant but one thing that really irritates me amongst 100 other things is the way aimee always leaves her eyelids with no product like has her face orange and her eyes are just there like caspers cousin. Whoever taught her to do makeup was s and I hope Harper learns from someone else because for someone thats paid to promote makeup she has no skill.