Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Vavs had airport drama, can’t see her being in the mood for anxiety Annie
Of course it was the worst time she’s trying to compete with A
And how will they cope beginning in completely different sections of the hotel
S will be low because of m and A must be 4 floors up based on her view that won’t go well A will need to stagger up the 3 mile walk to the room

Mar 7, 2024
ITS POSTED!! and of course EVERYTHING is "absolutely AMMAZZIING" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Aimee, stop pretending you've been on the Sprite and Lemon Fanta all day ya pisshead and we ain't fooled by you pushing around a couple of slices of orange and a bit of melon round ya plate, we can see from the fat rolls on ya neck that you love your food so let's stop with the "woe is me, anxiety has taken my appetite away" bullshit eh 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Knew it would all be amazzzinggggg !! lol

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Anybody else find it really suss that she's not doing her dud with every meal and recording constantly any little thing they do because she does it when wendy is with them? I think she can't do what she usually does to sustain eating the s she eats I.e. taking laxatives or throwing it up because Harper will be with her at all times and she also can't consume the amount of alcohol she usually does because again Harper is her responsibility. She's not even being her usual smug self because she isn't fuelled up. I don't know there's just something very strange and I do think she actually does have issues with food and alcohol and this holiday may be a struggle, it's not easy to be honest about either but she makes other people feel bad about themselves constantly so I don't know how bad I feel for her if that's the truth.

I think the other thing in that 2nd bag was a bottle of spirit., it’s been put in a space only she needs to use and every couple of hours, she will need to go to her room to use the “toilet” (this is when vav is there). I would like to see a pic on her IG of her in the pool with H. At the grand age of 43, I can’t swim but I was ALWAYS in the big pool with my kids as long as I could touch the ground lol

Agree she's definitely got alcohol around somewhere. Not a chance will she stay away from it for the week or even a day.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Wow can she not crack a bloody smile she’s in Spain with her child something a lot of us cannot do atm and she’s as miserable as sin.
I loved taking mine everywhere on my own as hubby was always working so me and kids would jet off for a week or two,never once had any anxiety or had to hide booze in my drinks cos your not telling me that’s straight Fanta lemon.
Stick a bloody smile on your face aimless and be glad you have the money and the child to go away with you because you blink and they are gone she really boils my blood.

Mar 7, 2024
Wow can she not crack a bloody smile she’s in Spain with her child something a lot of us cannot do atm and she’s as miserable as sin.
I loved taking mine everywhere on my own as hubby was always working so me and kids would jet off for a week or two,never once had any anxiety or had to hide booze in my drinks cos your not telling me that’s straight Fanta lemon.
Stick a bloody smile on your face aimless and be glad you have the money and the child to go away with you because you blink and they are gone she really boils my blood.
All she's done is stuff her face ! Hope she's got plenty bum wipes !

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She gets us all in a rage. I don’t even watch her anymore and she still makes me Angy when I read what she’s up to and look at screen grabs on here. She needs to stop getting pissed every day for a start
I just don’t know how she gets away with being the way she is.

Also, I reckon that ‘lemon fanta’ that she’s drank her body weight in today was probably Prosecco.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I’d love to be able to stuff my face I mean sample the cakes when we go abroad but I have to make sure there’s no nuts in them as I have a severe nut allergy so I tend not to eat them I tend to make a beeline for fruit lol .
Well van has landed so queue aimless pathetic panic attacks,feeling sick etc so she can have some child free time wallowing in her pit while vav gives H the attention she needs .

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
That’s what friends do for each other.
The these 2 are not true friends. They are just co dependant. They have no real friends so it suits them to be each others.
Both vile although Vav charity thief does have the most beautiful little boy

That's actually a good point about them being co-dependant, they both need each other equally. I thought it was more aimee being desperate for a friend and vav simply feeling sorry for her, which it can still be that as well.