Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
She uses a skin smoother now as well, she constantly lies - but because she prob uses if off the app she thinks sheā€™s not lying - we all saw her real face on the live in the studio thatā€™s the real Aimee
You can actually do a TikTok video with filters on, download it and then put it up as a new video without it stating filter has been used.
Thatā€™s how she and all the others get away with it. It is also a big NO NO with makeup and skincare brands to use filters which is why itā€™s done in the above sly way.
This b doesnā€™t even know how to use products properly and what the ingredients are, I mean she has openly admitted she doesnā€™t even shampoo her hair twice and her mother is meant to be a hairdresser šŸ¤¢
CATPISS little lesson for you now, 1st shampoo just clears you scalp of pollutants and dirt, 2nd shampoo is actually cleaning your hair properly and this is why it foams up better.
Hair mask should be left on for at least 10 minutes and tbh a good hair mask shouldnā€™t require the next step.
Conditioner should never be put on scalp or roots as this causes it to be greasy (unless you have thick, coarse, textured or Afro hair)

Will bring you another lesson tomorrow because you really are clearly se at you job šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Have I missed something? As far as I know she hasnā€™t actually said sheā€™s passed out behind the wheel but she has said she could pass out from a panic or anxiety attack. And said she was rushing to get back to the car in case she did pass out. Again, and Iā€™ve said this umpteen times on tattle - she is clever in the sense that she can say ā€œI never said thatā€. And she didnā€™t. But she must have drove shortly after feeling like she might pass out and needed to get to the car.

It just doesnā€™t help when people go commenting on her videos twisting the facts. It honestly does my fing head in. They make themselves and people here and Tattle look stupid because it looks like thatā€™s what has been said here. When itā€™s not. Whatā€™s been said is she has referred to passing out and whoā€™s to say it wouldnā€™t happen whilst sheā€™s being the wheel.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Have I missed something? As far as I know she hasnā€™t actually said sheā€™s passed out behind the wheel but she has said she could pass out from a panic or anxiety attack. And said she was rushing to get back to the car in case she did pass out. Again, and Iā€™ve said this umpteen times on tattle - she is clever in the sense that she can say ā€œI never said thatā€. And she didnā€™t. But she must have drove shortly after feeling like she might pass out and needed to get to the car.

It just doesnā€™t help when people go commenting on her videos twisting the facts. It honestly does my fing head in. They make themselves and people here and Tattle look stupid because it looks like thatā€™s what has been said here. When itā€™s not. Whatā€™s been said is she has referred to passing out and whoā€™s to say it wouldnā€™t happen whilst sheā€™s being the wheel.
No you are spot on, she has never said she passed out whilst driving, just said that her panic attacks/anxiety can make her pass out (so could happen if driving), which is exactly what Jo has reported so that person in her comments is misinformed and bloody annoying. They play right into her narrative. Why canā€™t they just join here and have their say instead of going in her comments as her Huns will no doubt assume they are from here or TL.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Something we have been discussing.. do you guys think she doesnā€™t go to some of the events others go to because she would get caught out for looking nothing like she looks like on TikTok in real life? Not that I think she gets invited to many things with that sshow of an existence.
I think itā€™s a mix of the two, I think she gets less opportunities now but I also think after the ā€˜studio lightsā€™ thing with Hairburst itā€™s probably knocked her confidence and she knows people will see how filtered her TT actually is.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
One thing I donā€™t get is why do her huns always comment ā€˜you should be verifiedā€™ to which she replies ā€˜I donā€™t do anything important enoughā€™ - every single time. She is absolute desperate for a blue tick but Iā€™ve no idea why, itā€™s not even a big deal.
Maybe itā€™s because everything she posts is s.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
You can actually do a TikTok video with filters on, download it and then put it up as a new video without it stating filter has been used.
Thatā€™s how she and all the others get away with it. It is also a big NO NO with makeup and skincare brands to use filters which is why itā€™s done in the above sly way.
This b doesnā€™t even know how to use products properly and what the ingredients are, I mean she has openly admitted she doesnā€™t even shampoo her hair twice and her mother is meant to be a hairdresser šŸ¤¢
CATPISS little lesson for you now, 1st shampoo just clears you scalp of pollutants and dirt, 2nd shampoo is actually cleaning your hair properly and this is why it foams up better.
Hair mask should be left on for at least 10 minutes and tbh a good hair mask shouldnā€™t require the next step.
Conditioner should never be put on scalp or roots as this causes it to be greasy (unless you have thick, coarse, textured or Afro hair)

Will bring you another lesson tomorrow because you really are clearly se at you job šŸ¤£
I was taught at beauty school first shampoo cleanses the hair of pollution dirt etc second shampoo deep cleanses the scalp hair etc I often if I think my roots are a bit greasy put shampoo on dry hair root area may slightly dry out your hair but hey ho surely a brand ambassador would know that never mind a hairdressers daughter do these companies not do training workshops

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Aimee!! Your decor doesn't even go with your decor so a floor ain't gonna help doll. I honestly don't understand her concepts. Because she loves loud colours but is trying to decorate a room with neutral tones but throw in loud colour that doesn't go with the tones she's using as a base. If you like loud colours and patterns then bloody well decorate for your taste. She hasn't got an identity at this point. I think she sees others decor and says ill have that and then buys mismatching everything else and thinks that'll do me. Also she had no intention of decorating Harpers room she's just ragin she has come home to it not done for her. And there we go the woe is me trying to use some kind of psychological do fare on everyone including us lol Aimee if you have grown as a person then these pages wouldn't continue to move as quickly lol also nobody asks you to look here so what you call hate isn't hate because nobody from here or TL actually directs it to you. Stop being such an attention seeking t. Also services won't see anything reported as malicious cause for them to launch investigations my darling then it means there's something suss that needs looked at. And there's been a few investigations with you let's face it. Stop blaming others for your actions being highlighted and take responsibility for those actions and move forward and actually show some of that growth you say you have accomplished. Brilliant that you've healed from your garden trauma. That didn't take to long now did it lol

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
One thing I donā€™t get is why do her huns always comment ā€˜you should be verifiedā€™ to which she replies ā€˜I donā€™t do anything important enoughā€™ - every single time. She is absolute desperate for a blue tick but Iā€™ve no idea why, itā€™s not even a big deal.
Are these people friends maybe her agency to start the band rolling as this is recycled crap she doesnā€™t need to be doing anything important just get on telly and do a few newspaper articles go on a dating show or pretend you have been catfished itā€™s not that hard just need to be a good actress

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Aimee!! Your decor doesn't even go with your decor so a floor ain't gonna help doll. I honestly don't understand her concepts. Because she loves loud colours but is trying to decorate a room with neutral tones but throw in loud colour that doesn't go with the tones she's using as a base. If you like loud colours and patterns then bloody well decorate for your taste. She hasn't got an identity at this point. I think she sees others decor and says Iā€™ll have that and then buys mismatching everything else and thinks that'll do me. Also she had no intention of decorating Harpers room she's just ragin she has come home to it not done for her. And there we go the woe is me trying to use some kind of psychological do fare on everyone including us lol Aimee if you have grown as a person then these pages wouldn't continue to move as quickly lol also nobody asks you to look here so what you call hate isn't hate because nobody from here or TL actually directs it to you. Stop being such an attention seeking t. Brilliant that you've healed from your garden trauma. That didn't take to long now did it lol
Potential new boyfriend though floor fitters and decorators the world is your oyster there with the ability to move in within 2 weeks but sheā€™d better get straight on the contraceptive

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Are these people friends maybe her agency to start the band rolling as this is recycled crap she doesnā€™t need to be doing anything important just get on telly and do a few newspaper articles go on a dating show or pretend you have been catfished itā€™s not that hard just need to be a good actress
Iā€™ve a feeling she might appear in a newspaper if she loses her license šŸ¤£