AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Right?

Totally the wrong place to have it. But Americans seem to think it enhances everything on the produce aisle~ !

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Oh you have that gene! I'm so sorry. My best friend has it. She can't go near anything that might possibly have even sat near a bowl of cilantro at any point.

Same in LA. It's in anything. Luckily I can eat it no problem!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bankermike747: Aw bless! I'm good!

Except for the fact that I've woken up at 2am and made the mistake of having a cup of tea. There might have been a chance of going back to sleep had I resisted..šŸ˜‚

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Yes and it came after a long silence.

I think they were in a lift. He just looked up at her and said it, with great intensity. Nobody ever found out what or who it referred to

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Grava71: Yes I do worry about that. Maybe I should slip a little in sometimes just to be on the safe side..šŸ˜‚

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @FDinkelaker: They called her out for not being a Democrat.

(She was running for president as a Democrat at the time)

She now admits she is not, in fact, a Democrat.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @EHensby: Lol! I wonder what the difference in odds are. Substantially greater for the lottery I would guess.

But still - if I ever guessed the word right off the bat I would be EXTREMELY proud of myself!

(I am usually a 3/4 type of girl)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @inthenews2022: Wow. So there is some kind of extra sense that we are not aware of.

The dream HAS to be connected...

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @FDinkelaker: I don't remember precisely. I'm sure you can look it up though.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @DominoMoore: Lol!

My 13 year old consistently beats me.

He starting word is "SLART". (Never heard of it, but it's consistently a good word to slart... I mean START with