AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @doxie0923: Right?

That's what I thought.

Especially if it took him as long to take the chicken from the dog as it did to explain how he took the chicken from the dog!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @robbrie: What so you missed the chicken on the roof of the portable dog kennel? 😂

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Alex Murdaugh until yesterday:

I did not kill my wife and son! Because I was nowhere near the dog kennels!

Alex Murdaugh today:

Actually I was at the kennels. At the time of death. And I lied to everyone about it. But I did not kill my wife and son!

🤔

#MurdaughTrial

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @VictoriaCarr99: YES!

And I never remember the allemande left and the allemande right and always have to look it up!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @thechairmayor: Yes me too.

I've never heard of such a level - I mean on somebody who didn't die of it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hedgeswoman: They did and it was negative. BUT.. some of the initial police work is turning out to be poorly done

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @FreeThoughtCat: That's the hardest part.

But the fact that it was the same day he was found out to have been cheating his firm and clients for 20 odd years may be relevant.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @ChrisFinlan: I know... I knew I was going out on a limb somewhat!

But you got it, right? 😂

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @SallyBe07266753: I hear you. It was an odd moment in the hours of otherwise very serious trial to have him come over all Frank

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hedgeswoman: It's very difficult.

Now that I've seen and read a lot more about this case I'm inclined to think he is guilty but who knows?

Mainly I don't understand who else could have done it in this case. Especially given his big admission of yesterday.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Lora_Sikes: The only thing I can think of is that his long-standing crimes of theft and fraud at his law company had been finally discovered that same morning.

He was taking a colossal amount of oxycontin

Could he have just lost his mind + gone for a sympathy bid he would regret forever?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @ChrisFinlan: I am ok Chris! And thank you so much for asking!

PS you are not random!

❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏