AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RealChrisSays: Kale, turmeric paste and a puree of steamed beets and roassted tempeh.

Isn't that.. what everyone does here? 😱

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RealChrisSays: well.. they're technically still underneath.. they just don't really taste like pancakes much.

Man I need to get out of LA...😳

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bennywarren: LOL my hips are fine.

It moves all around your body. At the moment it's my neck and shoulders.

I can barely put a sweater on.

I'm sure one day they will work it out. But single mothering and trying to explain why you're in bed creates such feelings of guilt.. 😢

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bennywarren: Thank you my friend.

I try not to.

What I will never do again is put all my trust in somebody I thought I could put all my trust in. NEVER AGAIN

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @heathertrinity: I'm not great, but HELL have I missed you too! 😍

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Becktoria87: You're an angel! Thank you for such detailed and wide-ranging suggestions.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Chaaile: Oui, mais comme je suis maman et mon ex n'est pas present, j'ai trop peur des effets secondaires. 😳

Peut-être quand elles-seront grandes et indépendantes je vais pouvoir en prendre! Ah! le soulagement!😄

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @baaadbitch: Two very good points. It's just so hit and miss. I try to move every day. Some days I can hike, do yoga, an feel good the next day.

But fibro is so sneaky. On other days a gentle walk will put me in agony fro three days.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @LaSiren01852646: Really? That's the first time in years I've heard something new! Thank you!

Will be outside the grocery store tomorrow before it opens! 🙏

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hsbosley: Don't blame you at all. I had a script for a while and I didn't develop a tolerance. It really helped.

I can't get it prescribed any more though.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Becktoria87: Thank you. I keep thinking about cupping but then I look up pics online and chicken out!

Of course they mostly show the big red welty ones. I'm sure it's not all like that!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @KenScottOlson: Not just America. Margaret Thatcher savaged the UK in this way in the 80s.

It never recovered.