AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MysterySolvent: It's not just the utter lack of empathy or compassion that bugs me.

It's the fact that that he knows it's complete rubbish. That's why he can barely articulate his sentence. His brain knows he's lying.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JoBeck75: Oh sweetheart! What an onslaught! I'm so sorry. I hope the meds help.

Sending love. ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Ashley14783940: Spot on. It just takes the joy out of everything.

AND the prospect of anything that would normally be fun!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @vampireminx: I hear you and I'm so sorry.

I have random mornings when I think a miracle has occurred but it's only a few hours.

Solidarity, sis. 😰

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @baaadbitch: I think you're absolutely right.

It's hard to motivate myself these days though.

OR.. I feel really motivated one day and that leads to thinking I'm superwoman and I completely overdo it! 🙄

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JoMarie1971: Oh honey. I'd like to give you a hug. (although it would probably be too painful for both of us!)

It's just the worst and the fact that nobody REALLY knows what causes it is so frustrating. I see a ton of doctors and they all have different theories.

Sending so much love.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MayraFlores2022: Perhaps. But Jesus sure as hell wasn't a Republican.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @carolyn22000: Omg that's awful. 😱😭

You made me realize I haven't given enough thought to the mental health of the jurors in horrific cases such as this.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @hsbosley: I know. I probably COULD get one if I hustled. But it's such a constant battle and I hate that they make you feel like a junkie.

I'm thinking of asking for gabapentin again - it worked for me for quite a while until it didn't. It also helped with sleep.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @baaadbitch: Wow - really?

This is so inspiring.
Congrats - and thank you for passing it on.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

RT by @AliceEvansGruff: The Evans Girls' House.
The only rule - life must be fun.
Here it is.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @CMargaronis: I know it's such a funny moment isn't it?

I had almost forgotten about it until somebody just RT'd it so I thought I'd reshare. It makes me laugh so much. 😊 No idea what we were laughing at though!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MrsRosefyre: Oh sweetheart. I cannot imagine.

I actually elected NOT to go see my Mom in the morgue because the memory of seeing my Grandmother dead was too much. And neither of them were mutilated in any way. Just dead.

The trauma of what you saw...

Did you get counseling?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @CMargaronis: I know! There is not a SINGLE video of me as a kid. So lucky that technology has come this far.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Oh no. That's just horrific. did you get addicted to the opiates? Some people seem to and some don't. Either way it's not a party.

And YES! I WANT to work out to stay in shape but it's getting harder and harder because of fibro! The maximum I can do is not enough! 😢

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: I did too!

But since I do blood tests every 4 months to check what I do and don't have, about 4 yrs ago I got massively raised liver enzymes

Turned out I'd been in England with the flu, and I'd been taking way too much paracetamol (Tylenol).

I felt like giving up!