AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Yoga has been my savior.

It changed my life.

Only problem now is that I am not motivated to do anything at all. I am in some kind of depression, or de-motivation.

But yes - DO try yoga. I got really good and I was almost feeling non-fibro for a while!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bennywarren: Him neither, not that I can think. Although there are some amazing photos.

He was the most beautiful baby/toddler/little boy I have ever seen....

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bennywarren: Tony definitely will. Tony is the only man I've ever trusted and has not betrayed my trust.

I will love him forever 😭

There are obviously others but after the PTSD of Ioan it is going to take so much time! 😰

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bennywarren: Honestly Benny I don't see myself finding love again.

I trusted that person with all of my heart. The PTSD is shocking. I'm not sure I have the bravery to go all in like that again and get shafted,

I just don't think I could do it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's the trust, I think. I'll never trust anybody that way again. Not with the whole me. Not with the real me. It's too fraught with risk.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @William80042317: EXACTLY this!

Years ago I thought it was that I was fainting. It's not though - it's just a weird weakness in the legs.

Also I have something called autonomic disfunction where my blood pressure goes up when it should be down and vice versa. Which doesn't help!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Wilderauthor: Oooh s! Karma is a beauty!

It does seem to happen a lot at a certain age, doesn't it.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @salves79: Aw what a sweet thing to say. Thank you.

From your lips to God's ears!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @maraomaude: I agree. Totally agree. It cuts much further than people think. Changes one's whole view of oneself.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @CMargaronis: Thank you sweetheart. It is nice to have so much time with the girls unexpectedly! Grateful for so many things - including my twitter friends!