AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Yessir! Sorry Sir! I was chatting with my favorite electrical guy and then hopped on the treadmill.

Have only 1 child today and am taking advantage!

You were saying Sir?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Finished it!!!

I liked it. And I knew the original story.

Do you Tone that Westfield, NJ is minutes away from where I was born in Summit, NJ?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @BelfastGemmaS: Well I'm crying now so I guess yes!

I miss the regularity of it. I miss the soft low tones of Radio 4 in the morning. I miss the News Deadlines - 6pm, 10pm on BBC was it? (pm on Channel 4?)

I miss the fact that when there's a good reality show on the whole country watches!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Yes and the reason they moved out of Manhattan was because she was pregnant and felt scared.

Then when they got to Summit they found themselves in this incredible but creepy, super snooty sleeper-town, and Mum had no work permit and nothing to do all day.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: You've got it, Sir Adam.

Anything you say, Adam, Sir.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyEva92385840: Yes. She was in Central Park, about 8 months preggers with me I believe and there was an active shooter on the roof and I nearly didn't happen.

Not until I moved to the US that I realized there are active shooters everywhere all the time help

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @CarolineCopsonc: it is gorgeous!

It is the one from the original story the Watcher is based on, but the original story was just an article in a magazine and was just based on the letters sent to 657 Boulevard, which were quietly terrifying.

The series has blown it up to a full-scale horror!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TonyaFoster0430: I so agree.
He's bringing up an old argument that has been disproved - and suddenly people are talking about it again.

It's outrageous.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @TechInsider: That's really sad. That an artists NAME can go in there.

That takes away from a lifetime of hard-work.

It's tantamount to plagiarism, really. There should be a word for it, since we now have the technology. "Copying an artists style very closely using AI"

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @jadewelshy: Thank you my darling. And so do you. And we will, eventually. I think you're awesome. ❤️