AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @joeolivermd: To tweet GREAT one-liners about Ebola.

Don't do yourself down!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JackieF03773480: Thank you my love!

People teased me for years over that laugh! I just go with it now. Looks like Elsie might be taking it on though!!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @JackieF03773480: They will. And do! Thank you for your love and support. ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @eduk19831: Thanks Ed.

And Lou.

Yep - turns out looking around in your moment of panic for your one safe person to grab onto and finding out that he's the one pointing the gun at you is INCREDIBLY hard to get over.

I thought I was really tough. I went to pieces.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @EHensby: I was too, when I was younger!

I mean, I know it's a word for what it's a word for but I hardly think it's a word that is ever used when you could use any other number of words in order to refer to it.

I guess that's English in a nutshell!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @BitcoinBling: I see your point intellectually, but it still gives me the heebie-jeebies

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @StuWatts73: Nein! (Ein bisschen, aber erst nach dem Trinken mehrerer Bienen aus einem Steinkrug....)

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MJMoomin: So did my daughter!

I got in 6 (having got the 'st' on first try🙄 I weep!) and it was all there was left.

I was thinking 'it is a word, but they'd be bonkers to use it'... then it lit up all green. Modern life eh

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @StuWatts73: 😂😂😂

I remember that from school!

Ya Ici habe geschwister. Two brothers.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @Wilderauthor: Thank you so much. The shock is indeed physical - it changes you in some way.

The lies are.. well. They're incredibly painful to hear and never leave your head. Not for a long time.