AliceEvansGruff

• Thread starter @AliceEvansGruff
  • Start date
@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @MLMPrivate: Omg. Of course. That's exactly what happened!

Google the Jimmy Kimmel clip to see how he doesn't know any of the names of his crew. And the stories are horrendous..

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @EricBreitigam: Agree with Tone here but always appreciate your thoughtful input Eric. ❤️

@

@AliceEvansGruff

I think either everyone should have a blue verification check or nobody should.

It doesn't work the way it is. The follower system already promotes too much hierarchy - this platform needs less.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AliceEvansGruff: I loved the bit where she says "there is no better. This is where I am. And I'm pissed".

I don't have MS (I have something different) but I so understand.

Also, the part about the love and friendship between her and Linda Cardellini is just so beautiful.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @RadFinch: I know - obviously I am too "American young" for that but boy - what an AMAZING career.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @KarenMuni1: I come off for long periods but I just love chatting with random people in all sorts of jobs and situations all over the world.

I feel a bit isolated when I'm not on.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @bangtan4827: Aw thank you! That's so sweet and I am so happy to hear!

You've helped me through today just by writing this!

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

@

@AliceEvansGruff

Just finished Matthew Perry's memoir and not sure what to think.

I'm all for calling out assholes who treat people badly. But Keanu Reaves is the nicest guy in Hollywood.

Then he says Robert Duvall is a hack. Twice. ROBERT DUVALL??

Has anyone else read it?

Thoughts?

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @gc0123456: Aw! That's a point though - there would no longer be any way of proving who was who.

I never asked for my check, it just appeared. But even somebody as minor as me has had PLENTY of fake accounts pretending to be me.

I do wish they would verify everyone though.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @AbFabSkyLife: Hey Scott!

Yes I'm surprised they let that get through. Even legally.

I'm no fan of Duvall's politics but as an actor? He's one of the best America has ever produced.

It just sounded like jealousy.

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @e43046669: Oh no!

I do read them sometimes!

But they pile up and then I procrastinate. Just like emails!

I promise I'll get to it soon!

@

@AliceEvansGruff

R to @ClosePiper: No. You're mistakenly inferring a negative sense to the word "represented", in this case.

There is none. I am happy that we are under-represented.

I won't comment on your passive-aggressiveness. But you might want to look that up too.