Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She was apparently starving today waiting a whole 40 mins for her food, it’s not even that long 🙄 You can just tell by her saying that and in the tone she did that she’s a right b. And the grateful video - STFU

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She was apparently starving today waiting a whole 40 mins for her food, it’s not even that long 🙄 You can just tell by her saying that and in the tone she did that she’s a right b. And the grateful video - STFU
She’s used to eating fast food or restaurants that microwave instead of cook and getting food instantly 😶 So it’s a shock to her that it takes time in an actual restaurant

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The way she was shovelling in tht sticky toffee pudding & spilling it down her top. There’s just no need. I can’t believe her acting like that in public. All her meals she films at home the last few months she almost always spills food down herself.
She always spills food on herself 🙄 Bet she’s used to eating fast so she can get herself seconds before anyone else

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_9334.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another day of greedy guts over indulging. I can’t even comment on that cookie thing she made as I’ve no words left. But her tea tonight, why not just have hot dogs and chips, why the chilli, corn on the cob and garlic bread too. Everything in excess. No point shuffling around in your living room in a jurassic park tshirt if you are going to eat more than you would have done if you hadn’t done it.

I am pretty convinced at this point that everything she lays out at teatimes is all hers as if it wasn’t then why would she take all that chilli. I also think she believes she lost weight from exercising too.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
This whole "half a pot of joy" thing is doing my head in. It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Becki, you're a food addict. No one believes you only eat half of anything. You're incapable of having any self control whatsoever around food.

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This whole "half a pot of joy" thing is doing my head in. It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Becki, you're a food addict. No one believes you only eat half anything. You're incapable of having any self control whatsoever around food.
Oh don’t start me on that. She defo eats a full pot in one sitting doesn’t she. Also how anyone could eat a chocolate dessert for breakfast is beyond me!

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Oh don’t start me on that. She defo eats a full pot in one sitting doesn’t she. Also how anyone could eat a chocolate dessert for breakfast is beyond me!

The way she's absolutely convinced everyone secretly eats like her, or wants to eat like her. Like everyone's pretending to enjoy eating eggs and toast for breakfast. Meanwhile, Becki is just soum, soum relatable and brave as she shows herself eating chocolate for breakfast like everyone else secretly wants to.

Like, no BekBek, you're just an overgrown toddler with no self respect. Throw the chocolate in the bin you cretin and eat some fing protein.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The way she's absolutely convinced everyone secretly eats like her, or wants to eat like her. Like everyone's pretending to enjoy eating eggs and toast for breakfast. Meanwhile, Becki is just soum, soum relatable and brave as she shows herself eating chocolate for breakfast like everyone else secretly wants to.

Like, no BekBek, you're just an overgrown toddler with no self respect. Throw the chocolate in the bin you cretin and eat some fing protein.
Spot on. She’s thick as two short planks. It’s like when she says ‘if you don’t wanna see a fat girl eat scroll on’ erm you aren’t fat you are morbidly obese!!! Idiot.

She obviously watches her videos back to edit and filter etc so she sees what we are seeing so how is that not a wake up call. It should be motivation.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Another day of greedy guts over indulging. I can’t even comment on that cookie thing she made as I’ve no words left. But her tea tonight, why not just have hot dogs and chips, why the chilli, corn on the cob and garlic bread too. Everything in excess. No point shuffling around in your living room in a jurassic park tshirt if you are going to eat more than you would have done if you hadn’t done it.

I am pretty convinced at this point that everything she lays out at teatimes is all hers as if it wasn’t then why would she take all that chilli. I also think she believes she lost weight from exercising too.
Lol I think even she would be pushed eating 4 hotdogs, a pile of chilli, big pile of chips, 4 corn & 10 garlic bread slices however if it’s just for the 3 of them she probably did have 2 hotdogs, 2 corn, 4 pieces of garlic bread etc she cooks loads extra. She probably snacks on it all night.

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Lol I think even she would be pushed eating 4 hotdogs, a pile of chilli, big pile of chips, 4 corn & 10 garlic bread slices however if it’s just for the 3 of them she probably did have 2 hotdogs, 2 corn, 4 pieces of garlic bread etc she cooks loads extra. She probably snacks on it all night.
I don’t know. She can pack it away 🤣🤣 she probably grazes all evening off it like you say.

• Haha
Reactions: Jakethedog
Status
Not open for further replies.