Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki should be on supersize vs superskinny or secret eaters as all she does is eat an eat junk and she’s getting fatter and fatter! Soon she’ll be having heart attacks …. Or die and people will be like “oh she ate too much” or “ someone should have helped her “. You can’t say anything about her diet or you are classed as being a troll!! It’s facts she eats far too much junk food and doesn’t give a sh&t that she’s the size of a house!!
Imagine the chute for Becki in supersize vs superskinny… The food would just keep on coming. Would love to see her survive on the skinny person’s diet, she would be so hangry and outraged all the time 🤣

Reactions: anaconda

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It always makes me laugh when the dumb supporters of hers say to people calling her out about her excessive eating ‘you wouldn’t say that to a skinny person’! Well no s Sherlock have you not worked out why 🤣
Almost as if the morbid obesity was the difference 🤣 I don’t think skinny people are eating that much or you know they wouldn’t be skinny for long

• Haha
Reactions: Eitak58

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
how annoying can one person be eating a cheesecake they made “mMMmMmM” i physically want to flush my head down the toilet
Also the stuff about people keep asking her to review things… No they don’t, lying bleep 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going to say people keep asking me to do Easter egg reviews and then use that as an excuse to buy and scran 20 of them now 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Was she messing with the begins with c and ends in ocks? I wasn’t expecting crocs! Surely not me being the only one thinking not crocs? I can’t even cope with her anymore, her eating is just beyond a joke. Her chin skin is so bad from the s food she consumes.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Was she messing with the begins with c and ends in ocks? I wasn’t expecting crocs! Surely not me being the only one thinking not crocs? I can’t even cope with her anymore, her eating is just beyond a joke. Her chin skin is so bad from the s food she consumes.
I couldn’t work out what she was talking about but it sounded like it was about 🍆🤣 Then later the crocs reveal haha

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
Norrrr page 7 I think of tattle they have posted that fing video of her sweet makeup it absolutely lives rent free in my head 😂😂😂
Oh my word. I forgot about this video.. just watched it and it’s worse than I remembered 😂😂😂😂 the way she is bouncing and grinding on her bed, pulling what she thinks are sexy faces has made me feel sick 🤢 😂😂😂 that’s scarred me that has the sellotaped sweets had me howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The person doing the takeaway tracker on TL is going to be working overtime. Bagel thing, Mcds brekkie, Nando’s. Jesus. And it’s suitcase Sunday and no doubt she’ll show what Easter haul she’s got. She needs help.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I just came to say her Easter dinner just came up on my fyp. I’m sorry but that isn’t a plate that’s a fing concrete slab she’s wacking her dinner on. That would feed me and my 3 kids alone it’s like a platter sharing plate. Wtf goes into her mind. Dinner was s aswell and the gravy was vile safe to say she’s heading for a major downfall QuickTime if she eats like that constant. Honestly can’t get over the size of that plate

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just came to say her Easter dinner just came up on my fyp. I’m sorry but that isn’t a plate that’s a fing concrete slab she’s wacking her dinner on. That would feed me and my 3 kids alone it’s like a platter sharing plate. Wtf goes into her mind. Dinner was s aswell and the gravy was vile safe to say she’s heading for a major downfall QuickTime if she eats like that constant. Honestly can’t get over the size of that plate

All her plates and bowls always look the size of serving ones 🤣 have you copped eyes on the Easter grazing table yet 😮🤣 even at her size how has she got room.

Mar 8, 2024
She needs to wear a bra. It’s not necessary to have them just hanging and swinging about the place like this. It’s not like they’re small and she could get away with out a bra, they’re full on jugs. That Easter mess/platter/work top thing she made was excessive and it showed with how much was left over. She does everything in excess. Her greed is something that’s uncontrollable. There was no way that was all guna get eaten. It looked all dry and s as well. The fact she done this then pissed off to bingo leaving it behind is so disrespectful. Her mum needs to have a word with her. And she also needs to stop showing her dad on her social media. I find it disgusting. I know this girl gets hate and some things that get said are vile but she absolutely does herself no favours. She doesn’t need to eat as much as she does. It’s over consumption and sheer greed.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She needs to wear a bra. It’s not necessary to have them just hanging and swinging about the place like this. It’s not like they’re small and she could get away with out a bra, they’re full on jugs. That Easter mess/platter/work top thing she made was excessive and it showed with how much was left over. She does everything in excess. Her greed is something that’s uncontrollable. There was no way that was all guna get eaten. It looked all dry and s as well. The fact she done this then pissed off to bingo leaving it behind is so disrespectful. Her mum needs to have a word with her. And she also needs to stop showing her dad on her social media. I find it disgusting. I know this girl gets hate and some things that get said are vile but she absolutely does herself no favours. She doesn’t need to eat as much as she does. It’s over consumption and sheer greed.
Showing her dad and leaving the comments on for money… She is despicable. She is so patronising in how she talks to him as well.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I think she's actually a spoilt brat! I reckon Cath has mollycoddled her cos she's the 'baby' She's been allowed to do what she wants, eat what she wants and say what she wants and now she rules the roost. I saw her last year with Cath and I have to say Cath was lovely, what stood out for me was Cath asked if I had TikTok and I said yes lol (I'm in my 50's) and the look on her face was like wow, then she said she's not allowed TikTok and looked at Becki, so I'm guessing it's Becki who won't allow her to have an account. Unfortunately her and Ian have made a rod for their own backs and Becki has took complete advantage of it. She won't change, she will stay living in that house getting fatter and fatter and sadder and sadder cos I don't care what she says or how she acts, she is miserable and when TikTok goes she's going to be completely fed. She won't be able to get a job or run her car or fund her disgusting eating habits. Watching her comment section trying to be all cocky and clapping back to nasty comments tickled me lol. I think some of her comments are horrendous and I would never comment on her page, but to get all defensive on there won't do her any favours, especially when she's out in the wild eating 3 takeaways in 1 day spilling out of a Nando's booth and people see her in real life, shaking her fork at the phone and also actually being twice the size she is in real life, people will take photo's and laugh at her, and then she fakes anxiety, what does she expect? she's a mess. If you put your life out there for everyone to see then people will have opinions. Those Primark pics the other week were terrible, she's massive and she looked miserable, she can't escape those pics and for me that would be the wake up call I'd need to change. I'm on the larger side myself, (not 30 stone lol ) and trying to lose weight so I know what it's like to be unhappy with how someone looks, let's hope she does something before it's too late! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I think she's actually a spoilt brat! I reckon Cath has mollycoddled her cos she's the 'baby' She's been allowed to do what she wants, eat what she wants and say what she wants and now she rules the roost. I saw her last year with Cath and I have to say Cath was lovely, what stood out for me was Cath asked if I had TikTok and I said yes lol (I'm in my 50's) and the look on her face was like wow, then she said she's not allowed TikTok and looked at Becki, so I'm guessing it's Becki who won't allow her to have an account. Unfortunately her and Ian have made a rod for their own backs and Becki has took complete advantage of it. She won't change, she will stay living in that house getting fatter and fatter and sadder and sadder cos I don't care what she says or how she acts, she is miserable and when TikTok goes she's going to be completely fed. She won't be able to get a job or run her car or fund her disgusting eating habits. Watching her comment section trying to be all cocky and clapping back to nasty comments tickled me lol. I think some of her comments are horrendous and I would never comment on her page, but to get all defensive on there won't do her any favours, especially when she's out in the wild eating 3 takeaways in 1 day spilling out of a Nando's booth and people see her in real life, shaking her fork at the phone and also actually being twice the size she is in real life, people will take photo's and laugh at her, and then she fakes anxiety, what does she expect? she's a mess. If you put your life out there for everyone to see then people will have opinions. Those Primark pics the other week were terrible, she's massive and she looked miserable, she can't escape those pics and for me that would be the wake up call I'd need to change. I'm on the larger side myself, (not 30 stone lol ) and trying to lose weight so I know what it's like to be unhappy with how someone looks, let's hope she does something before it's too late! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
You’re so right. I can imagine her to be nasty towards others cus she is so unhappy with herself and how she looks and how heavy she is. Can just imagine her being mean to her mum and dad if they say or do anything wrong. If she was my daughter she would have been told to move out and get a job and stop eating so badly and so much

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No one who is obese is happy. They just can’t be. I’ve been overweight myself (not near her size either) and can see no possible way there is anything to be happy about.

Also wouldn’t you think she would have wanted to celebrate her dad’s birthday privately, it may be the last one where he has his memory intact etc. Not just her but all these creators - nothing is private or cherished anymore, just everything is for content and likes.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
just caught up on her grazing table wtf no words. Surely she has to see what she’s doing to her body. She seems to come across as the spoilt my way or no way. I can’t help but find it disturbing the way she is with Paige I dote on my nephews but In no way would I be like that it’s borderline possessive and weird. Her poor dad breaks my heart and should not be on camera give the man some dignity. I don’t comment on her page never have never will but she really does not help herself. She triggers me and actually puts me off food but at same time gives me the kick up the arse to keep moving and stay healthy for my kids . She has no partner no kids no friends such a sad way of life. She is a walking heart attack in the making and then it will be poor me. She must avoid the drs because any dr would tell her her weight is a problem. If I gain a few pound it effects my breathing I’m asthmatic or when I’m pregnant that effects my breathing too so I just don’t understand how little size 10 me gains a few lb and can’t breathe needs extra help yet she’s huge and no one tells her of the effects

Mar 8, 2024
No one who is obese is happy. They just can’t be. I’ve been overweight myself (not near her size either) and can see no possible way there is anything to be happy about.

Also wouldn’t you think she would have wanted to celebrate her dad’s birthday privately, it may be the last one where he has his memory intact etc. Not just her but all these creators - nothing is private or cherished anymore, just everything is for content and likes.
I’ve gone from a 10/12 thinking I was fat to a 16 knowing I’m now fat and I wasn’t when I was smaller. And my weight is making me miserable. 16 is by no means massive I know but to me it feel it cus I know I’ve gained over 2 stone. I don’t know how she copes being her weight. And I don’t think she is very nice to others cus she’s overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.