Beggy Bailey - Kbailey32

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This one infuriates me! She sits begging, has got all her girlfriends addicted to pills, breast fed a kitten (yes you read that correctly) so thought I’d make a thread for her! She has one on T already! But I know some people won’t be able to comment on there!

Silly Sally

Mar 8, 2024
This one infuriates me! She sits begging, has got all her girlfriends addicted to pills, breast fed a kitten (yes you read that correctly) so thought I’d make a thread for her! She has one on T already! But I know some people won’t be able to comment on there!
Oh I was waiting to see something about her. Why people keep falling for her foolishness is beyond me .. that poor kitten

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh I was waiting to see something about her. Why people keep falling for her foolishness is beyond me .. that poor kitten
I know! The fact she still has supporters confuses the life out of me! Especially when the video evidence of the kitten was exposed numerous times.

Reactions: CertifiedSavage
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Don’t even start me on this beg! She claims she’s a single mother “doing all by myself” but then when you watch her, it’s her vulnerable gifters who fund her lifestyle. She is a addict, a animal abusing, narcissistic knob. I think she has some form of memory loss because surely nobody can say one thing then half an hour later contradict what she said earlier.
Walking talking sket.
And her best friend “Miss hughesy” is a updated version of Katie but worse on the beg!! “Tap tap tap share share share guys “ to her 3 viewers. Throwing a paddy because nobody gifts her more than a rose! Come on guys let’s reach my target. Other night she was live begging for £40 for a taxi!! Then when someone offered to order a Uber she refused it because she didn’t want to wait for a taxi….while begging for money for a taxi... I’ll let that one try and make sense.

Reactions: iseeyou

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Definitely took something in this video all “😃😃😃😃😃😃” buck teeth!

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpeg
    IMG_2265.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 77
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Iseeyou.. couldn’t of said it better myself. I’ve been waiting a long time to be able to have my say on the beggy narc. So glad another forum has appeared so we can! She is the worse of the worse. Actually no scratch that, her new bestie sally (misshughesy) is terrible. Everytime she is live she’s begging people to gift her, then being rude saying wow none of you can be bothered to help me with money. She’s had good lessons off Katie, mastered the croaky voice perfectly

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
Iseeyou.. couldn’t have said it better myself. I’ve been waiting a long time to be able to have my say on the beggy narc. So glad another forum has appeared so we can! She is the worse of the worse. Actually no scratch that, her new bestie sally (misshughesy) is terrible. Everytime she is live she’s begging people to gift her, then being rude saying wow none of you can be bothered to help me with money. She’s had good lessons off Katie, mastered the croaky voice perfectly
She’s a big walking ick, and whoevers friends with her are just as bad and her gifters are actually stupid, how can they not see through her bullshit it’s new lies everyday with her and her youngest just goes along with it because more gifts more Xbox rewards

Reactions: CertifiedSavage

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s a big walking ick, and whoevers friends with her are just as bad and her gifters are actually stupid, how can they not see through her bullshit it’s new lies everyday with her and her youngest just goes along with it because more gifts more Xbox rewards

Oh I know! Can tell when she’s on the full on beg cause she gets M on camera insisting it was “his idea” and “he wanted to” when half the time he walks off and she shouts him back, he isn’t interested half the time!

And the eldest cannot stand her!

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
She made a video about her taking his phone for being unkind , we all know that’s a show for TikTok n the kid would of been screaming still wanting his phone. He got it straight back. I don’t like the younger one he is a brat and got the same wonky mouth as her. The older one doesn’t want to be seen on her TikTok because he has probably seen the kitten videos too and said no way will I ever be affiliated to you on social media

Reactions: iseeyou

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Who does she think she is with this new dog she’s suddenly appeared with? She can’t even look after her children and complains how hard it is and sleeps all day let alone the tribe of animals she has.

Why does her new dog look like her girlfriend Eva Powell? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 67