Beggy Bailey - Kbailey32

banana_ramas_wife

Mar 14, 2024
South west
That brilliant with them she even breast fed a kitten! @banana_ramas_wife 😂😂
Well I would class it more SA on an animal. Remember, she only filmed it 5 times as the rest was infront of people and Infront of children. Not just her own.to make a ANIMAL do something like that you interfered with it. she makes out that people say she don't feed them or she beats them. no Katie you SA'd an animal on multiple occasions (days,hours,weeks). what a predator does to their victims.for the people around her to know this and seen it for themselves and makes out it's other people fault. karma is what I will say because let's not forget everyone knows what Katies done and seen for themselves. She needs to remember that abuse comes in all different ways. Not just violent but emotional, sexual and mental. If she's really trying to play that card, maybe we should enlighten her new friends with the video... just makes you look like the bigger dick 😁

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well I would class it more SA on an animal. Remember, she only filmed it 5 times as the rest was infront of people and Infront of children. Not just her own.to make a ANIMAL do something like that you interfered with it. she makes out that people say she don't feed them or she beats them. no Katie you SA'd an animal on multiple occasions (days,hours,weeks). what a predator does to their victims.for the people around her to know this and seen it for themselves and makes out it's other people fault. karma is what I will say because let's not forget everyone knows what Katies done and seen for themselves. She needs to remember that abuse comes in all different ways. Not just violent but emotional, sexual and mental. If she's really trying to play that card, maybe we should enlighten her new friends with the video... just makes you look like the bigger dick 😁

Exactly she makes out like it’s the not feeding, neglecting them, no we aren’t saying that we are saying you did SA on an animal.
I would happily let her new friends know and direct them to the proof.
She has a new friend “Linda bulldog” or something her username is, who I swear I used to see commenting on troll accounts that were sharing the kitten video.
So half of them seem to have seen it and are choosing to condone that behaviour 🤮

Reactions: iseeyou

banana_ramas_wife

Mar 14, 2024
South west
Exactly she makes out like it’s the not feeding, neglecting them, no we aren’t saying that we are saying you did SA on an animal.
I would happily let her new friends know and direct them to the proof.
She has a new friend “Linda bulldog” or something her username is, who I swear I used to see commenting on troll accounts that were sharing the kitten video.
So half of them seem to have seen it and are choosing to condone that behaviour 🤮
Because them people must think that low of themselves they need to be friends with Katie to probably punish themselves because their life is at an all time low. when people see their self worth, they are no longer needing her or wanting to be associated with her. The proof is in the pudding. where is everyone now that was involved with her? oh yer, happy and see their worthy of themselves and don't need people like her in there lifes.#selfcareisinnerpeace 🕊️ #selfcareisselfaware

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Pissy knickers Bailey 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 69

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
Talking to the police again making out she’s the victim AGAIN also why does she think women only use her to get more views on tiktok? She’s not famous she’s only known for being a compulsive liar, fraud, beg, animal abuser, having multiple partners around her sons and drugging her girlfriends she’s absolutely deluded and dangerous

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Talking to the police again making out she’s the victim AGAIN also why does she think women only use her to get more views on tiktok? She’s not famous she’s only known for being a compulsive liar, fraud, beg, animal abuser, having multiple partners around her sons and drugging her girlfriends she’s absolutely deluded and dangerous

Apparently according to her TL thread there was a live last night done by Eva on Chloe’s account! I missed it personally, but that’s why she is now playing the victim 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
Oh look here we go with bald patch Bailey. Another ex who’s the problem. It’s never you is it Katie? Last nights speech about the only ex who wasn’t a arsehole was Kim, the same Kim who stole thousands off you? Are you insinuating that Marge was a nightmare ex as you said? 😂 listen up baldy. YOU are the problem, you!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh now the car has gone, waste of money? More like Eva won’t be the named driver anymore you know cause you can’t drive due to your “epilepsy” which is a lie of a diagnosis in reality you had seizures because off your pill addiction and overdosed.

But in reality you still drive you just don’t have Eva to hide behind anymore.

BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP 😝

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 56

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Was live all sad croaky face you know the usual.
Then comes back on, all smug smiling and either looking or pretending to look at someone.
Then as she ended someone spoke to her probably thinking she’d ended the live because she was saying she was going, for beggy to then say “one minute” smirk again and then end.

New victim perhaps? 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpeg
    IMG_2825.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 55
Mar 9, 2024
Planet Savage
New victim or same old victim Eva with the droopy lip n eyes like sloth. They’re doing it for clout and money because beggys been sanctioned so needs her vulnerable viewers to fund her pregabs and maysas weed.

• Haha

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Now claiming Eva lied about her cardiac arrest which Eva made a video about the other day! The nerve on this idiot is unbelievable, she lies about epilepsy in reality she took pills which she’s addicted to, had a seizure as a result.

And her recent video about Paige, Paige’s hair looks like it’s frightened of a hairbrush.

I hope Eva the pit bull comes for you 😂 👋

Attachments

• IMG_2838.jpeg
    IMG_2838.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Haha

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And is saying she is getting a restraining order by Friday.

Why? Because yet another victim of your idiot ways is outing you on TikTok oh the irony….
Piss off katie you absolute clown 🤡

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
My god the police are so good where she lives, Katie wouldn’t know the truth if it punched her in the face which I know a lot of people who’d like to, imagine going to the police everytime she’s screwed over her exes and she plays the victim she’s pathetic

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve come across Mos TikTok account as bd this is on his reposts. Shocking! And disgraceful!

Another parenting fail!

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 48