BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Yes. You have been removed, need somebody to say if they can still see the account.....🤔 i wouldnt request. she'll have a good idea who you are now......again. lets get rid of the troublemakers, all it needs is several people to report the BB account, and it will be investigated. .play her at her own game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
Not been reported in the paper who covered their story either the Chronicle.....no local papers have mentioned it. Maybe she couldn't be bothered.....
Always thought it strange there was no mention of his Ashes as well. No big fuss or plan, or gesture.....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I wouldn’t request, I think that ship has sailed 😆. If I’ve not been blocked though would it not still show if I looked in followers whether BB was there? I did that and that’s why I thought the page wasn’t following people like Nat anymore. Is there anyone here or on Tattle who is still a follower I wonder?
Yes. You have been removed, need somebody to say if they can still see the account.....🤔 i wouldnt request. she'll have a good idea who you are now......again. lets get rid of the troublemakers, all it needs is several people to report the BB account, and it will be investigated. .play her at her own game!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Wow, alot happened then......the findings of the last two days have pushed her too far....I did wonder how she was going to break it to the people who had bought the book that it was another 5 months. Or do you think its the family issues she was using as an excuse. Maybe its become very problematic.... @Poppyseed asking for the GFM details, will of not helped matters, but it needed doing....this all needs investigating. The account hasnt disappeared completely, maybe she has closed it down for a few days cos shes getting asked for redunds...🤷‍♀️
I think she was worried about the page becoming somewhere that people would ask questions, which might lead to complaints, and she does not want that. If she’s uncontactable unfortunately people will have to get the police involved because it’s not just one person, it’s many, and they may well want to investigate. Lucky these pages are here as reference points for them!

Aug 14, 2023
Sounds like shes kicked you out but not blocked you yet? If you were blocked you wouldn't be able to see page at all.

Aug 14, 2023
Deleting people from BB will not stop the comments on here, or do you mean the BB insta being were the questions will be asked......🤔 she cant ingnore all of this too many thousands of pounds involved, and thats just the book.....I'm not waiting for a book but I feel like calling the police myself...

The Tats aren't even aware of all this yet, no comments at all....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Deleting people from BB will not stop the comments on here, or do you mean the BB insta being were the questions will be asked......🤔 she cant ingnore all of this too many thousands of pounds involved, and thats just the book.....I'm not waiting for a book but I feel like calling the police myself...

The Tats aren't even aware of all this yet, no comments at all....
I think she was worried that people would start asking more questions on the BB posts on Insta. Maybe they had and we hadn’t noticed yet or she was deleting them as soon as they posted. Whatever, this is definitely the action of someone who is getting scared and needs to try to control the narrative. Honestly, she could deal with a heck of a lot of this by just refunding the book money!

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bleeping hell, I go shopping for pot noodles and to get some fresh air away from my dingy bedsit, and look what happens, shes defo rattled, its not going to solve anything lisa, it's just going to send people to the police, when they read on here, and Tattle. You still have to tell the cherubs the book ain't coming any time soon,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Maybe its been hidden for a while, the car. Very suspicious of why the book was put back 5 months.
That picture of the two cars, the Ferrari, it looks like it's been tucked away in the corner, were people really cant walk around it or look at it, surely if it was for sale it would be pride of place out the front, maybe it is hidden, until house sells, might get Bob to give them a ring an make enquires to see if it's for sale. He's going to want paying at this rate, 🤦‍♀️😂

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Might be because on tattle it’s been posted that his death notice has not appeared in the Gazette as would be expected given he’s a company owner. Is the account nervous that it paints a picture of fraud? Is the easiest way for the account to dim the noise, to simply turn it off altogether? What’s the next step here. They can’t simply keep the money.
Well if the police dont get involved and nobody reports it, that's exactly what they will do, people need to stop all the tit speculating and do something.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think she was worried that people would start asking more questions on the BB posts on Insta. Maybe they had and we hadn’t noticed yet or she was deleting them as soon as they posted. Whatever, this is definitely the action of someone who is getting scared and needs to try to control the narrative. Honestly, she could deal with a heck of a lot of this by just refunding the book money!
Maybe theres none left, maybe if the book does exist but she cant afford to get it done anyway, maybe that's the delay, get a few more fundraisers done before march and use to pay for the book, god only flippin knows

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
I think she was worried about the page becoming somewhere that people would ask questions, which might lead to complaints, and she does not want that. If she’s uncontactable unfortunately people will have to get the police involved because it’s not just one person, it’s many, and they may well want to investigate. Lucky these pages are here as reference points for them!
That’s ridiculous! As I’ve mentioned I have an online business and a large social media following. I encourage customers to reach out via my social media with questions or queries. If there is a problem with an order it’s my responsibility to put it right. If a customer reaches out with an issue publicly (not in a private message) it gives me an opportunity to show transparency when dealing with it. She should encourage questions about the book on her social media posts. It would give her a chance to show she’s being open and transparent. That in turn would show other people who’ve ordered the book that she’s dealing with requests/questions openly and give people confidence. Instead she’s deleting people who question her or ask for refunds, and then she’s being extremely rude to them privately. It’s just not how reputable people deal with matters involving other people’s money.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That’s ridiculous! As I’ve mentioned I have an online business and a large social media following. I encourage customers to reach out via my social media with questions or queries. If there is a problem with an order it’s my responsibility to put it right. If a customer reaches out with an issue publicly (not in a private message) it gives me an opportunity to show transparency when dealing with it. She should encourage questions about the book on her social media posts. It would give her a chance to show she’s being open and transparent. That in turn would show other people who’ve ordered the book that she’s dealing with requests/questions openly and give people confidence. Instead she’s deleting people who question her or ask for refunds, and then she’s being extremely rude to them privately. It’s just not how reputable people deal with matters involving other people’s money.
I think @Poppyseed is right and the money’s gone. They’ve never been transparent and as soon as someone called them out they cried “Troll”. I agree, personal remarks about someone and their family, sharing info that’s not in the public domain, making them feel vulnerable and threatened, that’s absolutely trolling, but pointing out that someone’s behaviour is questionable definitely is not. And R was the one who contacted people’s friends and family and published their private information online, not the other way round. They’ve been too self-righteous and believed their own hype, and if he has gone and left her to deal with all of this on her own (& assuming she’s an innocent party) then that’s shocking, but she can fix it by doing the right thing, and then walking away and mourning him privately if she still feels like it.

Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Unfortunately shes not reputable, neither was her husband going by how he conducted his business affairs, this is just screaming SCAM, now, I'm sorry but it is, her behaviour is getting more suspicious and questionable every day!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think @Poppyseed is right and the money’s gone. They’ve never been transparent and as soon as someone called them out they cried “Troll”. I agree, personal remarks about someone and their family, sharing info that’s not in the public domain, making them feel vulnerable and threatened, that’s absolutely trolling, but pointing out that someone’s behaviour is questionable definitely is not. And R was the one who contacted people’s friends and family and published their private information online, not the other way round. They’ve been too self-righteous and believed their own hype, and if he has gone and left her to deal with all of this on her own (& assuming she’s an innocent party) then that’s shocking, but she can fix it by doing the right thing, and then walking away and mourning him privately if she still feels like it.
That's so right, I rem all that, horrible thing to do, those girls weren't trolls, he just didn't like that he couldn't control it, and to contact friends and put private info online, that's far far worse that what they said or did, that makes him and lisa the trolls, despicable beepin tit behaviour, and look what's happening, they are looking like scammers after all, the truth is coming out,
And shes not the innocent party, look at her behaviour now!

Status
Not open for further replies.