BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The website was still there when Lisa went on her rant. I wonder what happens if you email [email protected]? Will the email bounce back??

Had to share this because it really made me laugh! Kudos nettleteareader!!!

1699900733737.jpeg

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
it’s weird isn’t it that the publisher said anyone wanting refunds ect need to contact the sellers via their significant find website as they have nothing to do with the sales and a few days later the website comes down. Then she’s blocking anyone asking for refunds via the bowel bro website so a lot of these buyers probably don’t have anyway of contacting them now regarding the book 🙈
Unfortunately this sounds very similar to the behaviour of someone else, which is extremely unnerving.

Aug 14, 2023
Someone needs to have a word with Tracey Tittle, tell her she should be ashamed of herself sticking up for this non existent book, maybe shes been fooled too.......

Reactions: Wisteriaplant

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Someone needs to have a word with Tracey Tittle, tell her she should be ashamed of herself sticking up for this non existent book, maybe shes been fooled too.......
Or maybe she’s someone closer to home? Surely nobody can be that blind that they honestly can’t see that something’s not right. On Tattle someone said it’s the shoplift account that’s been disabled, but that image is what you get when you put in asignificant find.co.uk so the website has definitely gone I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, lisa you mean.
But she shut up pretty quickly.....
I think the website was the shopify account. I dont understand,
it stated book was sold out anyway.
Just getting rid of stuff, Tittle will be next unless they arent bothered and leave people complaining etc.
Surprised BB is still up, but she needs that, shut that down and all will be suspicious.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Or maybe she’s someone closer to home? Surely nobody can be that blind that they honestly can’t see that something’s not right. On Tattle someone said it’s the shoplift account that’s been disabled, but that image is what you get when you put in asignificant find.co.uk so the website has definitely gone I think.
Yeah I don’t think the page would completely go down like it has if they had just disabled the payment method. As it’s been displayed as out of stock for ages now and was like that for months prior to the 2nd book launch. They have defiantly taken the page down for a reason! Now there is no actual website it will make it hard to report the fraud as there’s no website to prove it or even a website to refer too 😩😩😩 and the fact that the publisher email said to contact them via the significant find website and then it’s taken down says a lot!!!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah I don’t think the page would completely go down like it has if they had just disabled the payment method. As it’s been displayed as out of stock for ages now and was like that for months prior to the 2nd book launch. They have defiantly taken the page down for a reason! Now there is no actual website it will make it hard to report the fraud as there’s no website to prove it or even a website to refer too 😩😩😩
There’s enough evidence and people will have screenshots of the page, and just in case I just went and grabbed these! If there was an investigation I think that they can get access to the data even if the site has gone. And honestly taking it down after the publishers suggested that was how they should seek a refund really doesn’t look good for Lisa.

Attachments

• IMG_3947.png
    IMG_3947.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3948.png
    IMG_3948.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3949.png
    IMG_3949.png
    416.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3950.png
    IMG_3950.png
    407.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3951.jpeg
    IMG_3951.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3952.png
    IMG_3952.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3953.png
    IMG_3953.png
    381.8 KB · Views: 79

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
.With the death certificate, I really have struggled to understand the 6 month wait. My ex-husband died (after a hideous divorce) and to be able to sort things out, I had to get a copy. I went to the county council office online and ordered it on there, and I certainly didn't have to wait 6 months, and I wasn't classed a member of the family at that point either. I don't believe he's dead. Not for a minute.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
There’s enough evidence and people will have screenshots of the page, and just in case I just went and grabbed these! If there was an investigation I think that they can get access to the data even if the site has gone. And honestly taking it down after the publishers suggested that was how they should seek a refund really doesn’t look good for Lisa.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Aug 14, 2023
I was just thinking of doing that lol.
It doesnt look good for lisa....
So What else have they lied about...
Go fund me....
Bowelbro charity....
"Signed first edition," you would think he was a Top selling author......and the word FIRST implies there were going to be more, so get your first edition now, oh heres me again talking like there is actually a book.....🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Aug 14, 2023
Did you have the details needed tho. Because without the relevant ref number you have to wait six months apparently.

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Did you have the details needed tho. Because without the relevant ref number you have to wait six months apparently.
No I didn't have any of the details other than knowing he was dead....! I definitely didn't wait 6 months, literally a few weeks. That was over 10 years ago so maybe it's changed although it doesn't say anything about 6 months on Northamptonshire death and marriage registration website

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
People will have bank details as proof,.... the publishers emails as proof. 👍
I cant look at those pictures, I despise seeing their faces, I scroll past really quick.......🥴🤪

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
I've just checked, and you can order a copy of a death certificate from the council. You do not need to wait 6 months. That 6 months is for it to be uploaded to the general register of deaths which is nationwide.
I don't know where in Northampton they are, but look here 👀
This is what I did when my ex-hushand died. I had no information on him other than his name and where he died, so knew which council to go through to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.