BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Well that settles that. Strange that Lisa is the spouse but no stranger than everything else about his story.

Out of interest, what’s written one 1a for cause of death?
Death certificate was received today. Lisa Davies is listed as his spouse. Cause of death is metastatic sigmoid cancer with liver and peritoneal metastases.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
1(a). metastatic sigmoid cancer with liver and peritoneal metastases.
It’s weird that they didn’t actually state the cause of death. Just that he had cancer. Like was it renal failure? Haemmorage? And weird that they put this all on one line. They’re supposed to put each item onto a new line. Only Richard would end up with some incompetent oddball filling out his DC, bless him.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Talking of stress, I expected this really, ma Baker has been far too quiet, no outbursts, or panics, she had nothing to stress about, and she doesn't want to draw attention to this page, not with our 284k of viewings that's alot of people taking an interest, people reading from the beginning might change their mind over all of this, dead or not, about the only thing he told the truth over, and that makes her even worse, taking the car back for the last joyful ride to pose, while hes on his deathbed, she could of easily had it collected, and closing his companies down on the day he died with his signature. And spending time arranging the cycle ride, in his memory, while hes lying there dying...what a weird woman, certainly doesn't sound upset. All for the Instagram cherubs.
Just to double check, no offence to @truth-hunter2024 have you had yours @Sal ?
Can we have a screen shot from either, because otherwise we are just believing what we are told.! With no actual proof.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s weird that they didn’t actually state the cause of death. Just that he had cancer. Like was it renal failure? Haemmorage? And weird that they put this all on one line. They’re supposed to put each item onto a new line. Only Richard would end up with some incompetent oddball filling out his DC, bless him.
Because its 1a isn't that cause of death?

Reactions: ivysnan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It does make her behaviour even stranger, especially the car thing. She’s not covered herself in glory and frankly we can now see the friend has made more poignant tributes to him that she has. Of course people grieve in their own way, but as I said months ago, if it were me I would have refunded everything and quietly retreated to mourn my husband. I just don’t know why she kept up all the charades, it’s very sad and odd and has tainted the memory of a man who was obviously desperate to be loved and remembered, which is also very sad. Not that he did it the right way himself, and it’s suggested there’s more to come out, but none of this nonsense with the doxxing and the book did anything to help his image which it sounds like he was trying to repair before he died, for whatever reason.

Feb 6, 2024
It does make her behaviour even stranger, especially the car thing. She’s not covered herself in glory and frankly we can now see the friend has made more poignant tributes to him that she has. Of course people grieve in their own way, but as I said months ago, if it were me I would have refunded everything and quietly retreated to mourn my husband. I just don’t know why she kept up all the charades, it’s very sad and odd and has tainted the memory of a man who was obviously desperate to be loved and remembered, which is also very sad. Not that he did it the right way himself, and it’s suggested there’s more to come out, but none of this nonsense with the doxxing and the book did anything to help his image which it sounds like he was trying to repair before he died, for whatever reason.
What a way to spend your last weeks, quite sad really....or was he ill and incapable, more than we knew, and it was lisa posting stuff and pushing the book in his name....we do know they sound very alike, after all we only had lisas word for everything that was happening, on their soap opera Instagram. She could of basically said anything, who was going to know any different. And his family never went the hospice? If they did nothing was ever said.
And why would taking the car back be a priority over your husband dying...and joking about it on facebook, like its been said, it could of been collected...
I would be devastated if it was my partner dying, thats the last thing I would be concerned over...everything else could go to hell......despite all the soppy comments for the cherubs benifit I think she's a very cold woman..!
Like you say, why carry on with the book scam, we proved there was no print date.....
All stinks............

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
What a way to spend your last weeks, quite sad really....or was he ill and incapable, more than we knew, and it was lisa posting stuff and pushing the book in his name....we do know they sound very alike, after all we only had lisas word for everything that was happening, on their soap opera Instagram. She could of basically said anything, who was going to know any different. And his family never went the hospice? If they did nothing was ever said.
And why would taking the car back be a priority over your husband dying...and joking about it on facebook, like its been said, it could of been collected...
I would be devastated if it was my partner dying, thats the last thing I would be concerned over...everything else could go to hell......despite all the soppy comments for the cherubs benifit I think she's a very cold woman..!
Like you say, why carry on with the book scam, we proved there was no print date.....
All stinks............
It’s all very weird, and I agree, returning the car was a really odd choice. When my brother died I didn’t leave his side for almost a week, and they said he really wasn’t aware of anything in the last few fats, but we weren’t taking that chance. As I keep saying, people grieve differently, but it did seem like there was a lot of focus on all things monetary and not on him. Of course he may have told her to do those things in that way, and we’ll never know. The vitriol when she thought she’d managed to identify people who dared to ask questions about the book they’d not received may have been a grief response, but it only made people doubt what was happening because it was a strange reaction to be that hateful.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Prob spent all or most of the money, that's why she couldn't refund, why all the lies about the book Troubadour had no idea about, no idea of Lisa's fake promises to the cherubs, and were quick to remove themselves from the situation when they found out. Guess we will never find out, still needs investigating tho, no way over 2500 people got that book over Xmas, who does she think shes kidding,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
All stinks............
Very true, people only knew what she fed them. She could of been doing his posts for weeks, controlling the narrative, very nassacistic if you ask me.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s all very weird, and I agree, returning the car was a really odd choice. When my brother died I didn’t leave his side for almost a week, and they said he really wasn’t aware of anything in the last few fats, but we weren’t taking that chance. As I keep saying, people grieve differently, but it did seem like there was a lot of focus on all things monetary and not on him. Of course he may have told her to do those things in that way, and we’ll never know. The vitriol when she thought she’d managed to identify people who dared to ask questions about the book they’d not received may have been a grief response, but it only made people doubt what was happening because it was a strange reaction to be that hateful.
Absolutely right, but she has a history of being nasty, so I dont think the grief bit is an excuse, I just think she was annoyed the cherubs dared to call her out, how very dare they, they were under the Instagram love story spell, how dare they stand up to her, over dicks book, (written by lisa) she thought the grieving widow would carry her through, had no real time for them anymore, no reason to keep them sweet, no money to gain from it anyway, dont know why she doesn't just close the page down and be done with it to be honest, interested to hear what @truth-hunter2024 has to say now, 👂👂👂

Feb 6, 2024
Gone up to 286k now, up 2000 overnight.....🫣.

Attachments

• 20240501_164757.jpg
    20240501_164757.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 120

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Because its 1a isn't that cause of death?
So normally something from cancer kills you, not cancer itself, if that makes sense. And if there are multiple things (in his case, anal cancer that had spread to the liver) you put the underlying thing on line 2 under the actual cause.

Eg:
Caridac arrest
Type 2 diabetes
Long term smoker

But some drs can be super lazy writing death certs. Which means they can often just write everything on the one line.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
So normally something from cancer kills you, not cancer itself, if that makes sense. And if there are multiple things (in his case, anal cancer that had spread to the liver) you put the underlying thing on line 2 under the actual cause.

Eg:
Caridac arrest
Type 2 diabetes
Long term smoker

But some drs can be super lazy writing death certs. Which means they can often just write everything on the one line.

There seems to be different ways in which they do it. My Dad’s was first what happened.

Stroke
Pneumonia
Sepsis

So it was a stroke but it was the ones under that contributed to his death following the stroke.

• Sad
Feb 6, 2024

Eg:
Caridac arrest
Type 2 diabetes
Long term smoker

He did have WLS complications thru all the expensive posey food and drink he insisted on eating to pose on Instagram, bowel blockages etc. Elvis Presleys daughter died because of WLS, complications gave her a heart attack,. And he openly admitted he had an opioid addiction, put them all together.........he didnt help himself. Not really.

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
Talking of stress, I expected this really, ma Baker has been far too quiet, no outbursts, or panics, she had nothing to stress about, and she doesn't want to draw attention to this page, not with our 284k of viewings that's alot of people taking an interest, people reading from the beginning might change their mind over all of this, dead or not, about the only thing he told the truth over, and that makes her even worse, taking the car back for the last joyful ride to pose, while hes on his deathbed, she could of easily had it collected, and closing his companies down on the day he died with his signature. And spending time arranging the cycle ride, in his memory, while hes lying there dying...what a weird woman, certainly doesn't sound upset. All for the Instagram cherubs.
Just to double check, no offence to @truth-hunter2024 have you had yours @Sal ?
Can we have a screen shot from either, because otherwise we are just believing what we are told.! With no actual proof.

I will be seeking legal advice before I can comment on how I know Richard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.