BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes I can confirm that the certificate is exactly the same as @truth hunters and it was at the hospice.

Also marriage cert confirmed they were married on the day they said they were. I’m shocked about this, as you can’t legally arrange a wedding with 5 days notice. So don’t really know what to make about that.

Interesting it states his job on the cert as a business investor not a company director.

Feb 6, 2024
Yes I can confirm that the certificate is exactly the same as @truth hunters and it was at the hospice.

Also marriage cert confirmed they were married on the day they said they were. I’m shocked about this, as you can’t legally arrange a wedding with 5 days notice. So don’t really know what to make about that.

Interesting it states his job on the cert as a business investor not a company director.
Im sure someone said the wedding had been brought forward, and someone else said they would still need bans and permissions etc and it couldnt be done in five days...so the whole theory of the wedding being fake was based on that.....seems it can be done....🤔
Thanks for that Sal..

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Im sure someone said the wedding had been brought forward, and someone else said they would still need bans and permissions etc and it couldnt be done in five days...so the whole theory of the wedding being fake was based on that.....seems it can be done....🤔
Thanks for that Sal..
Yeah really surprised at this one to be honest .
Although if he was alive does prove TAX fraud as they did the work on the house via his company whilst married.

Feb 6, 2024
Yeah really surprised at this one to be honest .
Although if he was alive does prove TAX fraud as they did the work on the house via his company whilst married.
Is she not liable for that.....it still took place, dead or not....that explains the no name change ....till you mentioned it on here...

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thanks for that

Is she not liable for that.....it still took place, dead or not....that explains the no name change ....
I just don’t think anyone would bother.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Well another thing confirmed, Ma baker must be smug as, doesn't change the facts over Troubadour and the fake book, and all the missing money, that needs investigating, Fraudster with a Capital F.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just watched the 2nd part of Belle Gibson Instagram cancer scammer, bleeping gobsmacked!!
Came from a dysfunctional family, told the world her brother was autistic, hes not, he refuses to speak to her. Told friends she was in a witness protection scheme, said she didnt know how old she really was,
A Pathological liar who likes to live in a fantasy world on Instagram were all her followers were accepting and supportive!! 🤔
Through her teens she complained of medical issues and health problems on Instagram to get sympathy and support. Heart attacks and strokes just a few, None were true. Bit like alcohol problems, Adhd, and drug addiction, 🤔
Penguin published her book without even checking her medical facts, !!
She promised to give monies raised from her fake charity's to help children with cancer, to encourage more donations, she never did, heard that somewhere before 🤔

Went on national tv and did interviews for a national magazine and blatantly lied to millions of people. All her friends left.
Was fined 410 thousand pounds and to this day has not paid a penny and is free to live her life despite being chased constantly for the money, she is shapeshifting around the world trying to find people who will except her, why wasnt she locked up, why wasnt she given a mental health assessment?
She damaged people's health with that ridiculous cook book, it was supposed to help cancer sufferers not make them worse. Bad advice, bad information.
Unbelievable!!!!!

290k by the way, !!!! Was 286k last week, !!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Feb 6, 2024
Just watched the 2nd part of Belle Gibson Instagram cancer scammer, bleeping gobsmacked!!
Came from a dysfunctional family, told the world her brother was autistic, hes not, he refuses to speak to her. Told friends she was in a witness protection scheme, said she didnt know how old she really was,
A Pathological liar who likes to live in a fantasy world on Instagram were all her followers were accepting and supportive!! 🤔
Through her teens she complained of medical issues and health problems on Instagram to get sympathy and support. Heart attacks and strokes just a few, None were true. Bit like alcohol problems, Adhd, and drug addiction, 🤔
Penguin published her book without even checking her medical facts, !!
She promised to give monies raised from her fake charity's to help children with cancer, to encourage more donations, she never did, heard that somewhere before 🤔

Went on national tv and did interviews for a national magazine and blatantly lied to millions of people. All her friends left.
Was fined 410 thousand pounds and to this day has not paid a penny and is free to live her life despite being chased constantly for the money, she is shapeshifting around the world trying to find people who will except her, why wasnt she locked up, why wasnt she given a mental health assessment?
She damaged people's health with that ridiculous cook book, it was supposed to help cancer sufferers not make them worse. Bad advice, bad information.
Unbelievable!!!!!

290k by the way, !!!! Was 286k last week, !!
So many similarities to someone, in nearly every line youve said...
Do you think these scammer people watch stuff like this to get ideas....🤔
I watched it too.....uncomfortable watch, so blantant, didn't care about her followers at all, just cash cows!
Did you notice when the journalist exposed her, she went on Instagram and deleted all the content, obviously never thought to put it all on 24 hr stories that disappear....🤔🤔🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So many similarities to someone, in nearly every line youve said...
Do you think these scammer people watch stuff like this to get ideas....🤔
I watched it too.....uncomfortable watch, so blantant, didn't care about her followers at all, just cash cows!
Did you notice when the journalist exposed her, she went on Instagram and deleted all the content, obviously never thought to put it all on 24 hr stories that disappear....🤔🤔🤔
Very much so,
Shame they still show up as screenshots, will be there forever!

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire

The DC I received had Building Director as his occupation.

Feb 6, 2024
So, the lack of posts, is that us being done now, are we waiting to see what @truth-hunter2024 has to say?
I know bob is still poking around,
Have they got away with it all, is nobody going to look into the missing money, maybe if truthhunter did have something to expose, it would start some sort of investigation.
292k now...
Still waiting for folk to come forward with their concerns, that they feel they couldnt when he was alive....like the friends that may have known stuff, and that's why they no longer friends, ....there was enough said on Reddit at the time. 🤷‍♀️
292,000 thousand views, thats alot of interested people.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Still waiting for folk to come forward with their concerns, that they feel they couldnt when he was alive....like the friends that may have known stuff, and that's why they no longer friends, ....there was enough said on Reddit at the time. 🤷‍♀️
292,000 thousand views, thats alot of interested people.
Do you think people said things just to get attention or do you think they really did know stuff about him?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I imagine many people would have crossed paths with Richard in the past and have stories to tell when the time is right.
Maybe, but if his death wasn’t enough to bring them out of the woodwork it seems unlikely as time goes on that anything will. What would make the time right? My only experience of Richard personally is what he put online after his diagnosis, and everything else is what people have either uncovered or what I heard. His Bowelbro stories were quite wild, but when you think back on them now, knowing that he was terminal, you have to wonder what the doctors were doing keeping him hanging on for all those months with the constant yo-yo-ing between surgery/no surgery, and wonder if they had operated at the outset would he still be here? And because it was all a bit fantastical, as time went on it got harder to unravel the truth and things like the Ferrari did little to quell any doubts people had about him, when it is now obvious it was the desperate attempts of a dying man to pack a lifetime into a few months. Maybe he was always being told there was nothing that could be done but he didn’t want to hear it, and maybe the “friends” on Instagram were what he had always wanted so the ‘lives’ were the equivalent to the rest of us getting together with our friends and family in the real world. Tattle threatened all of that, and he went berserk, which in turn made people untrusting of him and his motives, so it was all counterproductive. But Richard/Bowelbro will become a distant memory very quickly and people won’t be around on these forums to hear what anyone has to say, so it’ll have lost its impact anyway. That’s why Lisa has gone quiet - she was fuelling it all with her tantrums and someone has told her if she stops so will the noise, unless of course someone has an almighty bombshell to drop. But have they though? Timing is everything, and it’ll slip by very quickly now people know he really has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.