Brittany Miller @brittanyhmiller

Mar 8, 2024
When he kneels down and hugs her seems so uncomfortable. Like they don’t know how to hug each other. And the wha they kiss is just so off. I can’t explain it but the whole relationship just seems bizarre. She absolutely craves attention too. She’s absolutely unbearable to watch

Mar 2, 2024
When he kneels down and hugs her seems so uncomfortable. Like they don’t know how to hug each other. And the wha they kiss is just so off. I can’t explain it but the whole relationship just seems bizarre. She absolutely craves attention too. She’s absolutely unbearable to watch
I actually thought he was gonna propose to her or nearly faint 😂😂😂

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I have twins and nothing prepares you for how hard it can get at times.
Oh her life is going to become so hard I’m a Nannie to twin granddaughters they are 12 now but remember the early days so hard for my daughter you need all the help you can get.
I agree. I have twins and the early years were tough at times. Thankfully I have an amazing husband and it was team work 💪🏻 😂 I just hope she knows that it’s not going to be all plain sailing, rainbows and unicorns. I do hope the pregnancy goes ok for her though because I was a nervous wreck throughout with worry in case anything went wrong. My twins are 10 now and are beautiful and kind and a joy to be a parent to.

Reactions: Sapphirose