Brittany Miller @brittanyhmiller

Mar 8, 2024
See that bump rubbing it needs to stop immediately. It’s not even like in an affectionate way, she’s just rubbing it to highlight the fact she’s pregnant. They’ve been there a day and she’s sick of hotel food.
She’s just so dim. They both seem so thick. Pair of muppets

Reactions: Capricorn
Mar 8, 2024
Her reaction to that proposal is the most fake thing I’ve seen ever. It’s so over the top. She absolutely knew that was happening. Dickhead

Mar 8, 2024
Her video explaining it wasn’t set up and she didn’t know makes it seem even more fake. His beard though 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. She needs to size up in things them bikini bottoms are far too small on her area. Don’t see why she can’t just accept her body shape is changing cus it’s growing two babies and just get something to fit comfortably. The dress she had on for the engagement was far too tight on her

Mar 8, 2024
That whole interaction with his mum and dad was awkward. She clearly made them aware of the filming. Her stupid little jump up and down absolutely irritates me no end

Reactions: My name is
Mar 2, 2024
Why doesn’t she just get dressed and cover her bump up, who in their right mind would dish up a meal like this?
IMG_5398.jpeg

rainbowsdrops

Apr 23, 2024
nottingham
What is wrong with this woman 🫣 does she have a full face of makeup to put the dinner out every night? I’m sorry but the amount of food she supposedly eats she deserves to be a fat b ar stool!

Reactions: Pretty In Pink

Earny72

Mar 7, 2024
I had a feeling her stuff was knock off, but wasn’t sure. Her voice grates on me as does a few other things. Why do they feel the need to touch and move food around all the time.