Kelly I made you this as a peace offering 🥹

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 32

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
is that all you can use to insult me?

my past doesn't define who i am and i am not ashamed of what has made me stronger

but you are entitled to your opinion

x
The second you make an account to come and defend or retaliate shows you’re an absolute melt and I will genuine ly dislike you and how you cause drama and twist things worst then short back and sides kelly. Both alike 😮‍💨

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Take no notice some of angies arse tags are in here if you click their profile pic you can ignore all their comments
i have realised through all of this that i have a lot to work on. my reactions and anger being the most important so people can say what they want, its myself that holds the power of reaction to said comments. i'm Learning day by day and trying to be an overall better and calmer person.

Mar 2, 2024
Morning bitches. Why you adding that bullshit lot for me to do storytime. Conversations over
You wanna talk bullshit?! Let’s talk about that sshow you called content earlier 😂 A nonce and a man who dressed up as Hitler, probably during the time he ripped elders out of their pensions. Now go pluck your chicken flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.