Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
😮‍💨 its not an insult it’s the truth cockinmouth why don’t you go suck up Donna’s arse a bit more. I’ll say what I want when I want and if the word inbred offends her she needs to rethink social media. SO GO do 😗
Clearly that’s a parody account of Miss Red. I don’t think Donna will look at the profile pic and the name and think Oh golly gosh, this person clearly wants to suck my bum. Also, that inbred s is the kind of stuff Angie would say. Mabel was a kid when she was abused. You may not like her, but don’t attack something she actually can’t help. Makes us look like trash

Feb 29, 2024
😮‍💨 its not an insult it’s the truth cockinmouth why don’t you go suck up Donna’s arse a bit more. I’ll say what I want when I want and if the word inbred offends her she needs to rethink social media. SO GO do 😗
Haha I’ve heard it all now 🤣🤣 I’m not cockerpoo you weird little cretin 🤣 also what gives you the impression I like miss red? You clearly don’t read posts in here either that or you’re just a dinlo…. And yea say what you want but you look and sound like a total prick! Hopefully everyone just ignores you so you are here by yourself 🤣

I left on 1092 and I had work and I’ve just finished and come back to 1145. Has s kicked off and I need to go back and re-read or have you all just been chatting? I’m hoping you’ve all been chatting so I don’t need to go back and read it all🤣
Angies been boring today you may not want to read back mainly consists of Irish kelly throwing her chair off her balcony, chloe crying, and the rest playing victim as per oh and alex wanking on lives other than that not much about angie apart from shes now joined the thread

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Haha I’ve heard it all now 🤣🤣 I’m not cockerpoo you weird little cretin 🤣 also what gives you the impression I like miss red? You clearly don’t read posts in here either that or you’re just a dinlo…. And yea say what you want but you look and sound like a total prick! Hopefully everyone just ignores you so you are here by yourself 🤣
Obviously some weird old done out creditin spaz inbred who has trauma and wishes to dump it on comment cafe 😂 ….. maybe i am the other accounts ….. its not a flex to be a snow flake t

Nov 10, 2023
Bing ai hates me. I specifically asked for a drunk ginger haired woman and it gives me this.
IMG_3896.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I left on 1092 and I had work and I’ve just finished and come back to 1145. Has s kicked off and I need to go back and re-read or have you all just been chatting? I’m hoping you’ve all been chatting so I don’t need to go back and read it all🤣
If I was someone else and I missed everything from tonight , I would hope someone convinced me to read everything because there’s some funny s from tonight on here 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Clearly that’s a parody account of Miss Red. I don’t think Donna will look at the profile pic and the name and think Oh golly gosh, this person clearly wants to suck my bum. Also, that inbred s is the kind of stuff Angie would say. Mabel was a kid when she was abused. You may not like her, but don’t attack something she actually can’t help. Makes us look like trash
No we’re not trash! This person is! They are also really stupid so there’s no point in trying to make a point! Probably another PLM member with the same brain capacity as a lobotomised OAP!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Same I left page 1113 last I knew that Irish woman threw her chair out the window and that big old fart buster had potentially had a much overdue lorry accident.

Mar 2, 2024
Obviously some weird old done out creditin spaz inbred who has trauma and wishes to dump it on comment cafe 😂 ….. maybe i am the other accounts ….. its not a flex to be a snow flake t
Wtf is wrong with you?? You’re fing gross. You are as bad as them. In fact you’re worse than Angie for saying s like this. I’m genuinely stunned creatures like you still exist in this day and age.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Angies been boring today you may not want to read back mainly consists of Irish kelly throwing her chair off her balcony, chloe crying, and the rest playing victim as per oh and alex wanking on lives other than that not much about angie apart from shes now joined the thread
Cannot stand that Irish Kelly. they’re all fing melts who need to get a job and live in the real world and not TikTok but that’ll never happen🙄 Holy s you’re joking? Hi Angie, btw you’re a t 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.