Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I'm sorry but if someone was sending me info about a group of nonces, I wouldn't be sitting waiting to expose it on TT! I'd hand it to the police!! The only reason to receive this info and do nothing with it, is sinister!! But here he comes playing the hero again!
Police did get involved, I'm sure a few got a knock and that's when they went to discord. My memories fed so someone else might confirm

If Alex was an active member of plm doxing kids etc it would have been posted long ago. Everyone involved got exposed. Kat somehow convinced everyone she was an undercover cop 😭
You heard about PLM being on Clapper, too, didn’t you? Have you managed to get into any of them? Do you know any of their user names to see if we can get in? Be interesting to see what actually goes on. It is true they ended up taking over the group of Angie side characters like Ruth and Boombox isn’t it?

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Angie and Pearl are besties over the pineapple situation. It was all a set up! The fake coppers, angie being pissed, Lynz doing all the talking, pearls live with pineapple popping up she's innocent. It was all a plan j is mates with slagbag she said it many times on Charlies live. That's why pearl is with this fake narrative she cares about angie. Why hasn't she gone for Lynz for being an enabler?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You heard about PLM being on Clapper, too, didn’t you? Have you managed to get into any of them? Do you know any of their user names to see if we can get in? Be interesting to see what actually goes on. It I true they ended up taking over the group of Angie side characters like Ruth and Boombox isn’t it?
Yeah I don't know there account names off the top of my head, I think chickendipper is the main host of them all. They seem to all hate boombox that was the last thing I saw a couple of weeks ago. But Iv never been asked to talk or kicked out, but Iv only been in a handful and I don't sit for long

Status
Not open for further replies.